Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: #PrimeTime vs. Jibberish

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: #PrimeTime vs. Jibberish

jibbs i like ur sig.

i was born in detroit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    1-2

thx man it is a nice one, i was born in windsor myself but been back n forth across the border a lot
    I slap hoes and punch women.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

ur canadian?

shit, neva woulda guessed

sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

bump 4

Battle Record
    23-32

V.Jibberish/harder punches,better flow..jeff's punches were too bland
    ...Onslaught!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

rofl...i sed no infamuz votes.

i don't care if u vote, even against me.. u suck major ass at voting.

vote better.

bump.

Battle Record
    23-32

*Idea for a sig*
    ...Onslaught!

Battle Record
    8-1

AIGHT BRO'S, CHECK IT OUT LOL

u aint a playa, yous a snitch... cuz if Arch kept u G
    dawg id shoot the sheriff, but who we kiddin, you the deputy!

naw this was lame, no real punch here. I kind've see a somewhat okay concept but you didn't carry it out well, so no

and seriously what can i say bout jeffy that hasnt already been said already
    like how i'll buck ya dome off when i let the chrome off......
    ....................NIGGA, WHY AINT YOU DEAD ALREADY!!!!!!

This bar, again, no punch. No disrespect either, i just dont see what it was meant to do lol. More of just a lame statement, or even question

dont get jeffy gassed up cuz if its not underground he can get deaded
    all my bars are raw, but yours are like ya pen cuz that shit is unleaded

the wording on this was terrible, okay concept, i see a punch just was not properly executed. Okay

biggie died at 24, so rap is like a fine wine
    you get better with age... but u dont need to wait until your in prime time

AGAIN, the wording. You have some decent concepts man, but the wording is killing you. This punch didn't even make sence, no

im just seriously messing about, i'll section him out
    if he say he wanna spit heat i'll put my tech in his mouth

This was like self glorify at the end, no punch in here. Just a bland statement, you have to work on wording your shit to be direct

fuck the popularity like dohmer ive been ripping this in ten
    i dont care who judges it cus in life i dont need to be infamous to win

And the last punch, na, the wording killed you again. also, this was just a statement again, so no real punch here.

JIBBERISH- Your shit was not that hot, i'll be honest, and it's no disrespect. You actually have some not to bad concepts. I could see where you were going in some of these bars, but foreal, the wording killed you. Get more creative, come up with wittier shit, but i say focus on your wording. Work on coming more direct within the punch, no statements or ego type shit.. You'll get it as you battle more, but overall not a good verse. Keep writing though, you have potential.. Good ideas and concepts, just lack the punch part.

VS.

He braindead, a poor worker that got hit by a Peterbilt truck,
    bit his tonge..
    asked why his fam was so lazy n he says "cuth thith de-generation suckth" [1]

This punch was confusing as fuck, the wording was butchered lol, but honestly, na

he got back on his feet, stood behind lines watchin parades cuz no 1 can do it like J can
    his boyfriend saw him talkin to a hoe n he said "Why do u have to talk like a straight man"

This was okay, it was a punch but the wording was way off. OK concept at best, but you still hit him

He a smooth talker? to women, nah, but to us niggas its a bunch of shit
    his moms asked me, did he learn a new language n i says no hes talkin jibberish

this made me LOL a little bit, but the wording was kind've off man, like a good concept at best. But not as direct as it could've been

yo girl lookd like she wanna sex me, with her tits so damn big
    she told me she aint neva seen chains hangin so low since Jibbs did it

The IT at the end made this not rhyme a little i think. Okay concept, again work on the wording man. Your half way there

Guns, Knives, bombs <- u no thats pain, which i deliver
    bodied this faggot up, n have his miserable dead body float away in the detroit river

This was more of a statement, no real punch though. I see the concept, maybe if the wording was more direct it would've hit

I throw TD's, u catch STD's, u straight? nigga thats somethin u gotta prove
    because when we ask if he likes whores, he stops on guys like Ndamukung Suh

lol i see the concept in this one as well. A little creative, i think you meant to say stomp? idk, cause i saw Suh get ejected from that game last week. Come more direct tho

JEFFERY- Aight man, your verse was OK. which that isn't to say your not dope, im just saying here you came eh. You had some real good concepts i felt, but like i stated in the break down, the wording is a bit off, real talk. Work on making your shit more direct bro, and then i feel like you'll take off in this shit. Your pretty creative tho, so i like that. Just keep writing, i say your a good battler, just work on the wording my dude, like we all have to ya know.

OVERALL - I felt like this battle was okay . nothing less or nothing more. Jib came with some okay concepts, but the wording was so bad that there were no real punches landed.. I think maybe 1 hit jeff on the side of his cheek but that was it, Jeff you also had trouble with wording your shit man, JEFF had some nice concepts but i felt like he could've came more direct and then he really would've taken off in here. But, he lacked on wording which brought the verse back a bit, however, he was the only one that really landed a punch.

V/ - JEFF, no hate dudes. keep it up

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

infamus learn to vote like mr. wack here, that shits in-depth n a breakdown.

fuck u unfamuz

Battle Record
    23-32

ok just make sure the breakdown is long to trick ya mind into thinking that i really know what talkin about?..gotcha

simple minded smh
    ...Onslaught!

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Nfamouz vote is fuckin discounted, i definitely told you about your voting before, you cant jjust write on sentence, which u can plug into any battle.. and call it ur vote.. ur votes will continue to be discounted and you cant use them as links anytime i see this from you

And jib that was a sway.. go refer to my first post in the FL Ranks thread
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    1-2

meh, i dont really care enough if it was a sway or not, text battles are for shits n giggles

Battle Record
    1-2

give jeffy the win

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Or bump 5

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

bump 6