User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: I'm Ill

I'm Ill

[YOUTUBE]rNF6CohoQ-0[/YOUTUBE]

I'm on the first verse.

Feedback one

Feedback two

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: I'm Ill

Love this beatMixdown 1stcould be better louder on the track. Good delivery on the beat. Lyrically good.
    2nd verse was amazing in flowing don't like the doubling of the vocals though Killed the track
    3rd COuld be louder as well ok flow not the easiest to hear.
    Overall good not great 2nd was the best verse

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cole World

first verse was tight... you got a nice flow kinda unique, it was weird where you guys kind of were talking at the same time saying "im ill naw im ill" etc...2nd verse was tight and 3rd was the same but you probably had the best flow out of all of it.. make it better quality doe.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

I would have like to have heard you on an original beat.
    When you rap over a beat that someone like Jay-Z rapped over people will sub consciously compare your verses to theres.
    Overall good mic skills and Presence

Battle Record
    9-8

1st and 3rd verses aight. 2nd verse was ill flow-wise and pretty good lyric-wise. This would be way better without the Jay Z in the background. You're good enough to stand on your own

nice drop

flow is downright sick, delivery was good, i liked the effx in the last verse, overall good

Beats like a mix of oldschool and new school. I'm really feeling the flow on this, you could have gone commercial with the flow and you didn't, madd respect for that. Madd heads used this "I'm ill" sample though. Vocal quality was pretty good, second verse coming in...not bad at all, you guys definitely have different flows, which is a good thing. I'm actually feeling the first verse more, but both are dope. Good drop man, keep doing ya thing.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Me
    Battle Record
    0-1

pretty cool
    like the style
    voice is unique
    keep it up

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

your verse wasnt bad man, had good confidence on the mic, flow was decent, lyrics were good for what it was...
    second dude had a real cool style, was feeling him too..
    third dude sounded tooo much liek a Shyne wanna be but other then that again a good verse...

yall did ur thing on this, wel ldone, lyrics were all kinda typical for this but thats ok ya still sounded good, and did have some cool lines throughout
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Thanks for the feed everyone

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

not really feeling this beat choice but yall rode it very nicely. lyrically all yall were nice. i would rather hear a beat yall did though with the lyrical potential yall have.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I like the production, I like the swag...the first verse was very lyircal and had some clever lines in there, really nice man...the second verse had alot energy and a nunique flow too it complementd the track ....te last verse was decent, the presence couldve been a lil more uprfront than it was, but I like the song man... keep droppin man

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape: