User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Cloud 9 (final)

Take a DeathWish?He's ILL ~Ill~usion~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dey Call me Ill Cuz That Was Syck Just so Syck]

Re: Cloud 9 (final)

Beats creepy for sure. Got that midwestern sound to it. Vocal quality needs a lot of work, but that said, the flow ain't bad. Riding the beat well, lyrically this is some gangsta horrorcore-ish sound, like some old three six or something. Chorus fits well with the overall song. Pretty cool drop man, keep doing ya thing.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

im not a fan of these style of beats..and i hate horrorcore..if thats what you were going for idk..that being said..you have a nice deivery..chorus is koo i see people bumping this shit in a ride with hatchets and face paint..koo tho

i like the beat and flow, i like these lex luger type of beats there a good head bumpin beat, your lyrics are dope too just some parts you can't understand some of them but that can easily be improved, keep it up

Battle Record
    3-4

thank you for the feed guys ..thanks for listening

shadowless i gotchu in a sec on feed ..

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This beat sound dope right off the back. When it drop it sound like some straight south shit. And u ridin' it like a south cat. You ridin' this shit perfect imo. One of the flows I'd prolly have trouble rockin' tbh lol. Yea you goin' in on this. I don't usually like to comment on lyrics. But you did ur thing on this. Some real spittin' shit. I fucks with the hook. The flow is catchy. But lyrics are a lil too much for that catchy factor when u listen. 2nd cat is someone else? It sounds like someone else. Not as good as the first verse. But still ridin'. Still listenin'. 3rd verse sound like it was limited due to tryin' to keep the "ation" "atin" rhyme scheme if I was to be picky. still on point though. Just tryna give some constructive criticism and be picky choosy. nice track.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    3-4

whole track was me thanks i really appreciate the critique .. an the listen

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rash Boogie's Avatar

Besides your flow needing a bit of polish I like this approach bro..A bit more energy wouldnt hurt either...You gotta snap on some ish like this bro. Other than that i like this

check me out
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...253/index.html

Music-

Twitter-

Facebook-

Get Familiar

yeah beat is on that dirty south sht, not my style but yeah u cmoing in ok...flow a bit choppy...maybe thing u coulda brought some more energy and also some swag on a track like this....hook isn't too bad def works for this beat prolly the strong ponit of the track

overall this was ok, u def got potential tho

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...492/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

VOcals kind of loud could have mixed better to hear. Flows is very basic but consistent and on the beat. Similar to the Houston South type of flow. More energy on the chorus and maybe a female voice as well could be nice with a good video.

Refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...255/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

underneath flesh
    Battle Record
    0-2

some three six mafia or sum slim thug or UGK shit nah mean.. you ride this shit pretty nice man... the delivery needs honestly more polished content/delivery but this is illy man props

not my problem

reminds of some evil pimp shit.. hah probably not a flow id like all the time but it works for this song. beat is also sick. i was feeling this, crunk type shit. hook makes me want to jump on a motherfucker ha. only thing is i think is the quality could use a little help ha. other than that 4.5

Siiickkk beat dawg. some lines are kind of unclear. you should post the lyrics. i like the 2 vocals layering too.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

yeah got a very crunk feel dirty south vibe most definitely i like the beat not bad man. Other then that agree gotta come with more energy on the delivery status. hook wasnt bad either. not a horrible track too just needs that energy in it like i said keep doing ur thing.

rtf
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...530/index.html