User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Why Not?

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

Why Not?

Started almost a year ago did this about 8 months ago. Let me know what you think. I record on a usb mic with audacity and add a little compression, any suggestions to make it more professional sounding?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Why Not?

honestly you sound pretty monotone, and youve got to put energy and emotion into it, just because the beat is a deeper type of track doesnt mean you have to hold back on your energy levels or prevent you from just vibing with the beat.the lyrics were decent, just keep practicing. no hate.3.5/10
    i havnt finished mastering the tracks i will be putting on here, it would be appreciated if you would return the favor when i get the tracks mixed and mastered. ill drop a link when i get em done.
    frank lucas- "the loudest one in the room is the weakest"

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

yep, needs more emotionnnnn, beat drowns out vocals also
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyone who goes out of his way to inform people he's "hetero" is suspect to me.

Q DA GAWD

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

thanks for the feedback, sounds like someones outta the closet, congrats q. I'm just letting u fagots know not to hit on me cause I notice LOTS of homoerotic chit chat on this site, no joke, I felt I needed to distinguish myself from the crowd. This ain't plenty of fish so don't pm me either. Delete this thread, I'll redo it and add some emotion, who gives a shit what u wack fagots think

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

lol i think you are bi-polar?
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Quailman for the motherfucking win!! Hahah, I'm really feeling the beat it's got that early 2k's feel. I like how you're flowing, maybe be a bit louder. Vocal quality needs work, but that could be applied to almost anyone. This got me zoning out hahah, sign of a dope song. Only problem with this is it's too short haha, but yeah man really good song. Props.

Please return the feedback homie!
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Take a DeathWish?He's ILL ~Ill~usion~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

quality is real bad u sound like your reading no emotion .. keep them coming ull get better

Dey Call me Ill Cuz That Was Syck Just so Syck]

Me
    Battle Record
    0-1

I like the picture lol
    beat is cool and you got a good message

show more energy

good luck man