Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: LLL Week 8 Mag: The A.T. Edition

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

LLL Week 8 Mag: The A.T. Edition

LLL Week 8 Magazine: The A.T. Edition

Well... It has been fun battling with you guys. I never take anything personal when battling and hopefully you guys don't either. It's all in fun... unless it's between GoW and King and then it's in a tub of Jello and King would be in heaven... j/k. I guess, you all have heard that I will be the new LLL mod... relax, I will just be helping out, Philly still has control of the league so it's not going to go down hill, unless voting stops, there is a lack of interest on your parts, or the world ends. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this mag and your time here at RB, because you guys are what makes this site all that it is. All an admin, supermod, or mod can do, is make sure that rules are enforced to see that everyone is treated as equally as possible. No, sadly, we do not get paid to do this... we do it because we want to ensure that Rapbattles.com remains the best rap forum on the internet and to help you guys out in any way that we can. That being said, let's get on with the mag. If you have any questions or what not... feel free to pm me...

DayumNation

Battle Record
    36-16

Re: ...

Week 8 Battle Reviews

Champ Match
    Knux vs. Arch
    This was a pretty nice battle, tbh. Both of these guys showed up, were consistent and was actually closer than the votes would appear. All in all, Arch took this battle and ran with it. Congrats, Arch!

Contenders Match
    King vs. Alien
    This was a decent battle, as votes would have it, nobody was feeling Aliens verse this week and GoW called everyone dick riders... lol. Long story short, King advances to the champ match, Alien remains in the Top Ten, but has to earn another contenders match. Congrats, King!

Derrick Jordan vs. Alphabet
    This is one of those battles where voting last week would have really payed off for Derrick Jordan. It appeared that he was going to walk away victorious with a 6-3 lead, but he was subtracted 5 votes from last week. Sorry about the bad luck, D.J.
    Alphabet Wins

Jeffry vs. Vinzr
    This was a match of the welterweights. Both of these guys came in swinging, connecting with a few, but in the end of it all, Vinzr walks away from the battle and carries the win with him. Congrats, Vinzr
    Vinzr Wins

Gwap vs. Flash
    What was expected to be a pretty good match up, was not a let down. These guys can come dope when they want too, but of course, there can only be one winner. Gwap took this battle fairly easily and finds himself knocking on the door of the Top Ten. Congrats, Gwap!
    The Gwapfather Wins

A.T. vs. Allen Knight
    Well, everyone agreed that Allen came rushed and dropped a key and lost a battle that he could have easily won. Allen has the potential to champ, but he's gotta stay consistent. Better luck next week, Allen.
    A.T. Wins

Chimichanga vs. Chrit
    WOW! This battle was closer than Chrit had intended. Chrit dropped an ok verse, but Chimi was right there, toe to toe, throwing punches and giving everyone a nice read. In the end, the voters felt that Chrit edged it out, but this was closer than the votes would show. Congrats, Chrit!
    Chrit Wins

Quote vs. Cry
    This was a pretty close battle that, personally, I found to be very entertaining to read. Cry had a few that made me lol, Quote had the lotb, but was more consistent throughout his verse. Cry was just a little too hit and miss... Congrats, Quote!
    Quote Wins

Mafioso vs. Meters
    Pretty good battle here, both showed up and proved that these older heads still got it. In the end, Meters just proved to be a bit too much for Maf this time and walked away with the win and a pretty 2-0 record. Congrats, Meters
    Meters Wins

Lethargic vs. SuperNat
    The old school veteran vs. mr. confrontation himself... Turns out that Nat had a little more umpf in his punches that led him to a victory this week and Nat makes it into the Top Ten. Congrats, Nat!
    Supernat Wins

Ikon the legend vs. Bongressman
    Now according to Ikon, he dropped a pretty good verse... I'd have to say he was right, although, Bong came nice and was able to K.O. Ikon in this round to pad his record and continue to be a contender. Congrats, Bong!
    Bong Wins

Cred vs. Meth
    Voters agreed that both of these guys' verses could use some sprucing up and maybe even a spit shine on the wording, but none the less, at least they showed! Cred gets the win and improves to 1-1 on the season, Meth has decided to take a break. Congrats, Cred!
    Cred Wins

GoW vs. Megatron
    This battle went... well, it went how most expected it to. GoW put no effort into this battle and still walked away with the W. Megatron had some nice concepts, but couldn't seem to get them to connect. Better luck next week, Tron. Congrats on the win, GoW!
    GoW wins

$pitacular vs. Orc
    This was a promising BOTW, but unfortunately Spit wouldn't allow the extension. Meanwhile, Spit dropped a nice verse that would have made for a good battle. Orc had a death in the family or something... *condolences*.
    Spit Wins

Arch Devil vs. Higher Angelou (A.D. wins via no show)
    Slowhands vs. RicanTheoryz (Rican wins via no show)
    Cbjbkd vs. .Q (Cbjbkd wins via no show)
    Rupture vs. Kontext (Rupture wins via no show)

DayumNation

Battle Record
    36-16

No Show Shine

$pitacular vs. Orc

fuck it.. even if I lose.. I don't care it'll be fun.
    besides you'll always be first, since homo inherently means one.
    on the real give it up. I'm forever bad I sever fags
    & homie you're the only "O" girls pray to God they never have.
    I don't rust. I'm REAL. like stainless steel so just admit it
    & you'll be where you belong, part of the soup in the Pacific.
    you'll never be me. you better calm down & take a paxil.
    fuck recognition, I'll wreck ya whole fuckin engine & break ya axels.
    you'll just be another loser who swears that I robbed em..
    dog you changed your name from Burden cuz you were never a problem
    yeah you got hot in the summer, but I betcha you'll fold now.
    cuz standin in my shadow's gotta suck when it's cold out
    it's the truth. you're not original when you're writing a script
    bitch I'm not feeding you a line you just keep biting my shit
    I came into this laughing. but I guess I shouldn't doubt you
    you must be hot fiyah. cuz there's not a damn thing cool about you..
    look. I beat phoney cats into the roof til the ceiling crack.
    & you're so fucking fake, no one even believes that you're really wack
    why you getting all hyped up? I'm here to stop the nonsense.
    rest assured, or unsure it doesn't matter bitch you're unconcious
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    36-16

Week 9 Battle Predictions

Champ Match:
    The Archetype vs. King

Arch just took the title from Knux, King just beat Alien. Personally, I think Arch has been on a hot streak as of late, King has been on one too, but has the hate of many cats right now. Since Arch is a peace loving hippie who just got done watching Edward Cullens turn into a disco ball, I think that King will recieve 150,000 hate votes this week and Arch will win... Good luck to you both!

Contenders Match:
    Quote vs. GoW

This should be a good matchup, Token is dope, GoW is dope, I honestly cannot say as to whom I think would win, because in my time here, they have been matched up numerous times and have just about broken even on wins... Good luck to the both of you!

Knux vs. Cry
    I look for Knux to rebound from his loss in the last champ match and start spitting fire again, but with that said, I know Cry is anxious to prove that he still has what it takes and will drop a dope verse, as well... this one could go either way... my opinion- Cry wins in a close, close, battle. Good luck, fella's

Alien vs. Supernat
    Alien is going to rebound from last weeks loss in the contenders match, but will it be this week? Nat has the potential to drop fire, but imho, I think that Alien will take it to the house this week and drop a killer verse. Good luck fella's.

Alphabet vs. Megatron
    Megatron is currently nursing the wounds that GoW gave him last week, I just hope he's a fast healer. Alphabet is no joke, dude can drop niceness and it'd be smart of Tron to try and drop fire this week... my prediction- Alphabet continues his winning streak. Good Luck to both

The Gwapfather vs. Arch Devil
    This should be a decent battle, but given the improvement I've seen in the Gwapfathers style, I'd have to place my money on him. Not to say that A.D. cannot win this, but he's going to have to drop like I know he can and have been hoping he would for the past few weeks. My prediction- Gwap wins. Good luck guys.

Allen Knight vs. Bong
    Allen was rushed last week, of that there is no doubt in my mind, but he's going to need to actually try this week, otherwise Bong will take advantage of Allen and pad his record some more. Personally, I see Allen bouncing back this week and advancing back into the Top Ten. Good luck, both of you!

Flash vs. MV
    Ok, these guys both show a lot of potential... potential. MV hasn't dropped up to his standards in some time, but life > RB, and I am sure he knows that. Flash can drop nice, only thing that hurts him is his consistency. Personally, I think MV will take this in a close match up. Good luck you two.

Derrick Jordan vs. Black Mask
    Black Mask has become a threat in this league, because everyone knows he can drop dope. Overall, I'd have to say that Derrick had the let down last week, and I think it will light a fire under his rear and get him to dropping like we all know he can. My prediction- D.J. wins by 1-2 votes.

Lethargic vs. Vinzr
    This could be a mismatch. Nothing against Vinzr, but Leth is an old vet who is beginning to shake the rust that has built up over his 50+ year absence from RB and is starting to drop fire. Vinzr is coming off a win, but I think this one is a little too much for him. Good luck!

RicanTheoryz vs. Rupture
    Personally, I think Rupture has this hands down if he shows up and drops. Rican is improving, but I think Rupture belongs in the Top Ten and he's just too much comp. This should be interesting. Good luck fella's

Chrit vs. Meters
    WOW! This is like a flashback battle happening before our eyes. Both of these dudes are old vets, unfortunately time has not been kind to Chrit and it has slowed his metabolism (j/K), Meters might just have the upper hand here. This could go either way and I wish you both the best of luck!

Jeffry vs. Cbjbkd
    We all know what Jeffry is capable of, but I don't think Cbjbkd has dropped in LLL like I know he can. Dude can drop nicely and can challenge even some of the vets here. Jeffry may have work cut out for him, should be interesting to say the least. Good luck you guys.

Spit vs. mafioso
    This ought to be a good match, as long as Maf shows up and puts forth effort, I see him more as an equal than an underdog in this one. I've seen him drop fire before, but it's been awhile. Spit drops fire almost everytime, but fortunately for Maf, I think Spit is kind of rusty... I think Maf shocks everyone in this battle. Good luck to both of you.

Orc vs. Beyond
    Orc has had a bad run of luck, lately, but as long as he gets every thing squared away in his personal life, this should be a good match up. Beyond is dope in his own rights, but I think that Orc will take this one in a close battle. Good luck!

Hush vs. Phlymo
    Hush hates me... still haven't figured that one out yet, but none the less, I give credit where it is due... Hush can ether cats, but this week he's up against Phlymo who has champed a season of LLL, so he may have his work cut out for him. I pick this to be the BOTW over Token and GoW just because, well... it should be a dope battle... Good luck fella's

Tay-Tay vs. Meks
    I haven't seen Tay battle in over 3 months, so I'm betting that the rust is starting to set in, however, I haven't seen Meks drop, but I have heard good things... Not much I can say except I have to go with what I know, so I think Tay will win this one... good luck to you!

There you have it folks... Thats my predictions, feel free to post your own in here...
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    36-16

Outro

I know it's a short mag this week, but I've got a ton to do and I'm already behind schedule. I hope that you all enjoyed the mag. Also, on a completely unrelated subject, I wanna put a shout out to Lethargic and his girl and their new born baby! I wish yall the best. But, anyways, y'all know the rules, 5 voting links every week... really not that hard. Get 'em, post 'em, and you get your wins... That is all, folks... peace out, and goodnight.
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    12-19

Re: LLL Week 8 Mag: The A.T. Edition

Good shit AT, you da mod.
    The blue stuff.

You've Earned a Custom Title! ArchDevil's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-6

nice reviews and predictions...good effort, props...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4 |2 ( H |) 3 \/ | |_

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

indeed.. its been so damn long since i've done text.. lmao this should be fun

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

My match didn't get a prediction, but other then that cool mag.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

no top punches? Nothing funny?

Gay mag.

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

^^^^^^

appreciate the effort but c'mon daaaawg

you can do better, power ranks/top 10 punches/some videos.

entterrrtaaainment

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Props for getting this up AT.

Somebody do Power Rankings & Top 10 Punches & I'll sticky it

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

youuuu do it mah fucka

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF

How am I 2-2 if I won by no show?

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Lackluster effort.
    AI