User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Flyin' Away

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

Flyin' Away

I'm still pretty much a noob although I started almost a year ago I rarely rap but this is some shit I did about 6 months ago, lemme know what u think. I think it's ok but I donno how to rap, how do u fagots rap? do you write to the beat or start with a rhythm or insert the rhymes first? I'm just ranting and trying to put a syllable on the drum

ps. go fuck yourself ime

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Flyin' Away

hahahaa. you need to stop with the bull shit "im a noob still, how do u rap?" why do u even rap? u appear to hate your own shit and seem like your unwilling to take criticism even when other people then me give it to u, why dont u stop being a retard and try to up your shit instead of play the noob card all the time and act like you have no idea how to rap after all this time....u must be 15-16 years old the way you talk.

how can anyone on here take you serious? saying shit like:
    I'm still pretty much a noob although I started almost a year ago I rarely rap but this is some shit I did about 6 months ago, lemme know what u think. I think it's ok but I donno how to rap, how do u fagots rap? do you write to the beat or start with a rhythm or insert the rhymes first? I'm just ranting and trying to put a syllable on the drum
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

that's why I left a ps

uppn, can I get some real feed..

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

seriously the best advice you can get is drop the "im shit but i dont care you can all go fuck yourselves" attitude, believe in yourself and take criticism then you'll improve a lot quicker.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

well I don't care cause I just started basically and I don't put a lot into it so I expect to suck but you all suck too and don't even realize it so go fuck yourselves, you just ruined a perfectly fine mike shinoda song

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

see again you think it's hate but its not and you take it that way, thats why nobody on here, or in life likes you

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

you just kiss everyone's ass in here, that's y everyone likes u in here whole nobody does in real life. you're not just a shitty textcee, you're a shitty femcee, how r u gonna take a good emcees single and say blah, blah, blah, I wanna commit suicide, blah, blah, blah, then brag about it, YOU SUCK AND YOU HAVE NO POTENTIAL! the flow and shit can be improved slightly but you're not articulate enough and don't have the intellect tbh

What's the point of posting your stuff if you expect to be wack and not going to put allot into what you do.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

not bad dude. you have potential there. up your intensity when you spit. you seem to ride the beat decent with nice lyrics as well. polish it all up with some practice and a lot of it dude and you will be a beast in no time. start recording and writing more. i see you come out with the political shit and how you hate the world. keep growing your intellect and concepts will get even stronger. good job dude. sick beat btw. quality also was rough, probably rockin a low budget mic?

return the favour please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...970/index.html

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    see again you think it's hate but its not and you take it that way, thats why nobody on here, or in life likes you
    hes a fucking child man i wish someone would ban this faggot hes useless, i bet he PM'd you also bitching to ya there because you didnt say what he wanted to hear hahah
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    11-5

Flow is okay, you understand at least that much. But you need a lot of improvement in all other aspects: delivery sounds lifeless and effortless, can barely understand what you are saying. Lyrics are played out, nothing spectacular, but its not the worst effort I've heard.

But in all honesty, attitude is everything, and it appears you have a shitty one. I suggest you change it because really no one will take you seriously or even care.

Keep it up.

Social Media:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Put a little more emotion in your voice, man. You sound like you're just sayin it, ya know? Quality could be upped but it's aight. Some words are forced. You'll fix that soon.

I always write to the beat. I might have ideas before I find the beat, and once I get the beat I write to it. Comes out better that way. Keep it up. 1

RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...807/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

Biggest issue I see is the quality-- invest in your craft and you would be much happier about how the track comes out.... Your energy lacks but for this track maybe that was intentional? Your lyrics are complex so you certainly have more talent then you want to admit. Dont know about all that stuff everyones talking about cause I am not here that much but keep em coming.... I enjoyed overall what i heard

Yeah man I'm feeling the beat on this, very psychedelic and eastcoast kind of. One thing I would say is be a bit louder/increase your mic prescence, not too much but it feels like you're rhyming too quiet. Pretty good flow overall though, I could vibe to it. Vocal mixing needs a bit of work though. Yeah man I can feel where you went with this, just a few tweaks here and there would make it really dope. Good drop man.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...88/index.html=
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!