User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Butter Pretzels - Joint Stupidity

Butter Pretzels - Joint Stupidity

[SC]http://soundcloud.com/butter-pretzels/joint-stupidity[/SC]

Joint stupidity, title track off of a little album we made. Listen, leave feedback and shit!!!?@? I swear its better than every rap song ever no big deal or anything

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Butter Pretzels - Joint Stupidity

this was diff...a bit too dif, i feel yall just made this to try and make your own flav, i respect the creativity, but i dunno, the beat was a bit too pausey and shit for me, didnt like the vocal effects on first verse, lyrics were meh and delivery could use some more emotion, flow was alright...hook i wasnt feeling, it was catchy tho second verse had a better flow i liekd the vibe of it, lyrics again were meh, and delivery again could use some more to it and the vocal effects need to go, with the beat the verses sound too muffled..
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-2

Arrow Re: Butter Pretzels - Joint Stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    this was diff...a bit too dif, i feel yall just made this to try and make your own flav, i respect the creativity, but i dunno, the beat was a bit too pausey and shit for me, didnt like the vocal effects on first verse, lyrics were meh and delivery could use some more emotion, flow was alright...hook i wasnt feeling, it was catchy tho second verse had a better flow i liekd the vibe of it, lyrics again were meh, and delivery again could use some more to it and the vocal effects need to go, with the beat the verses sound too muffled..
    i hate to quote another persons opinion, but im kinda strapped for time, and IME pretty much laid out where i'd take my own reply..

not bad all in all, but IME has pretty much the same critical outlook as i'd have..

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

looks like u owe these ass fucks $10. I wouldn't say it's better than every rap song ever. I'm sure you're exaggerating but I thought the flow was good, the quality was good and the voices were good and very clear. Lyrics and rhymes were ok. Overall this was a pretty good drop, keep it up

Not really a hip hop head type song but it has a good pop type of tune
    Need a good video that can go viral
    CHorus is ok

Please Refeed.
    Check out the video
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=455255

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

kinda cool... definitely different, but gotta pretty dope vibe to this and a unique sound... not bad, not much to say really...

Hahah very different, which I respect. The beat is pretty dope, I like the way it bangs. Vocal quality definitely needs work though. I like the way you're flowing, somewhat reminds me of KMK around 2k. Chorus is on some party shit, but not that club shit which for me is always a plus. Makes me wanna hot box haha. Pretty ill man, something different but it's good different. Keep droppin'...

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

thanks for the feedback, i should prolly clarify that its not just me, 1st verse is my buddy 2nd is me were a duo ya know!?>@

@IME - we def didn't try and just make our own flav, this is what we rap like i guess its just different, its not forced different though

but yea thnx n shit ill try to hit dudes back