Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: The Real Back

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

The Real Back

Not Another... See Right, Writer, C.W Line
    More Played then Ever..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Re: The Real Back

hitting u back

damn u sound like kanye on this lol, not really my style of rap but yeah is this hook? i think so...it's ok nothing special....generic lyrics here....some ok punches nothign crazy some real talk tho i like that your verse a bit thin throw some dubs on it....also on hook def need more layers would def helped it out cuz it has potential man

overall not a bad track probably one of the better ones i heard from u keep up
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Welcome in my nightmare Canigula's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-6

Dude i like it very much. Loved the remix and the slow beat. I know i should make more of a comment, but except the fact that i was surprised in a good way. nothing else to say. Keep up, ya my nigga ( mayb you used this word too much though)

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

@kreature... Lol man thanks my nigga.

Anyway, uppin 1...

More Played then Ever..

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

I agree with the dude above me, you do gotta kanye feel on this. relaxing beat, cool delivery, got swag. flow is nice. overall good shit i felt this one man.

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

thanks fatal..

More Played then Ever..

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

listening...beat is chopped nice. its pretty dope. would have liked a straight snare instead of the clap/rimshot thing. haha. the vocals are mixed well. you do sound like Kanye haha. overall the flow is on point, lyrics are sharp, and your delivery is pretty dope. could be elevated in spots but you come hard. the chorus is dope too. some radio shit for sure. keep em comin man.

-Peace
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

You've Earned a Custom Title! .Nell.'s Avatar

this was pretty strong man, nice beat, lyrics was dope, flow was consistent enough for my liking, chorus was the highlight for me tbh, i love listening to choruses/hooks, could of double it up a few more time, i think i guy up there mentioned something similar idk, but anyway like the guy above said, room for elevation all the same, but i didnt really have many problems when listening nice one

help a fellow rapper out? and make his day by clicking the 'Like' button on his page. Thanks - Nell

Beat Nice vibing beat liked the singing sample
    Verse Vocals kind of loud for the beat mix could be better
    Very jay z inspired flow delivery and song style
    Liked the song

refeed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...403/index.html

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

man tbh i usually like beats like this, but i cant really feel this one. Still tho i fuks wit ya delivery, on these boards i find alot of people who's flows are on point but they have unnatural/uncomfortable sounding delivery's but your shit is on point. And the lyrics were simple but in a good way. i fuks wit this

Plz RTF
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...299/index.html

Let's remix this song and let me do the hook...guaranteed gold man...Your mixing needs to be better on it to really make it pop

Love the beat tho

Good voice and flow

Nice sounding song...but let's remix it and put me on the hooks

Q DA GAWD

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

lol, this does have a Yeezy sound to it...mixing might need some work, sure, but it's not at the point that i'll hate on it. Your delivery's nice...flow's nice. That slow, pausing real often flow is somethin you do nice, man. Lyrics are cool...

Overall this was pretty nice, man! Good choice of beat too...love it

RTF on my song "Paris Sucks" once I get it up here in a few
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

I dont like kanye so im not gonna say u sound like him cuz this drop here was dope!!

the quality cud be touched up a lil bit but thats being real picky ..

verses come in strong i like the hook fits nicely

dope dorp bruh!!
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Definitely not my style, but that aside this is a high quality track which is always good. I feel you're over-doing the swag on this though, but then again that's a personal preference I suppose. I could picture this on the radio for sure, you probably get madd girls off this kinda shit haha. Keep doing your thing man, respect.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...970/index.html

cool beat, these type of joints are good here and there. yeah i agree with buddy, your delivery sounds a lot like kanye. overall just sick mechanics. lyrically im not really feeling it. im not a big fan of the n word being use at all. there is much more acceptable words to replace it. but regardless this had a nice vibe and solid flow throughout the whole track.