User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 52

Thread: Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

You've Earned a Custom Title! Psychadelic's Avatar

Re: Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

Track lets you go along with it, banging ur head is a must on this one, laid back flow, good lyrics, great!

Get Familiar

Good looks
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

Thanksgiving bumppp

good back track good flow good tempo

bad word useage in some parts

Overall 6/10

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Listenin..beat is mad nice. like some 9th wonder shit. real dope. intro is nice. verse comes in nice. the flow is on point for the most point. it sounds like your stretching some words unnaturally. if that makes sense. like it just doesnt sound naturally stretched, its like your forcing it in spots. but its only minor. you pick it up nice in the chorus. i like it. I'd like to hear an echo of some sort on the Free my spirit, maybe also an additional set of vocals over it. second verse is much of the first, nice flow for the most part, lyrics are deep in this track. def got some nice thought put into it. 3rd verse again, dope. overall its a dope track man. ima def favorite this on my channel. -Peace
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Get Familiar

Thx guys

Self check out the album!

Get Familiar

Upping dropped some feed yday hit me bak

You've Earned a Custom Title! Raju's Avatar

Old school beat, old school feel. Feelin your delivery on this. Simple concept but you did the most with it. I think these kind of tracks can be the most listenable, if that makes sense. They are just free tracks and open minded thoughts. I do like your more topical tracks though, because I know your lyrical ability tends to shine on tracks that you focus in on an issue or topic. None the less, dope track.

"I'm taking one for the team, Like Martin Luther King, taking one for a dream" - Mef

Get Familiar

Thanks for the feed

cool album art. like the beat, dope boom bap. i dont like the chimes in it, sounds corny. overall topic is cool. i could see me rolling around smoking to this. tight song.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rash Boogie's Avatar

Waddup homie

Im diggin the beat, and the flow..its smooth and chill...nothing really crazy...its just you merely letting off some thoughts...with a couple beers lol...Thats what I used to be on lol...Good ish bro

Music-

Twitter-

Facebook-

Get Familiar

Thx man

flow is like perfect, lyrics are really dope too, i like the emotion put into this song

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

this beat is fukin ill got that 90's underground wu tang vide to this shit. u always bring good shit to the table rishi my dude this is the type of hiphop im into though. ill delivery nice concept man. nuthing negative to say u got madd potential my dude keep it coming

Battle Record
    11-2

beat is pretty dope, mic presence is solid, I've heard your presence better on past songs but it wasn't bad, could have used a bit more emotion maybe, small complaint though, lyrics were nice overall, chorus was cool, nothing super catchy but was still on point, nice track fam..