User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

Battle Record
    8-2

Re: Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

this beat is nasty. you've def come a long way since i first heard you spit. i like the lyrics a lot, and the flow. the flow is simple, but real smooth and easy to understand - no complex schemes, but you dont need them..i prefer to understand what a rapper is saying without having to decypher complex rhymes schemes. i like the chorus, but in my opinion - you could have done more with it. its a standard Hip Hop track..reminds me of something i might hear on a Large Pro album..good job man, def feelin' this joint..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Thanks man
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

already feeling this off the start of the beat...

flow was alright, did feel a bit like u were having trouble keeping it mellow at least in the first verse, the other verses were pretty smooth def a head nodder...lyrics are cool for sure.....hook was pretty good...
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Get Familiar

Thx man

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

i liked the vibe of the beat, think your vocals could be turned up a bit but nice line with the pen do the bleeding thing. flow is cool, as usual. hooks a bit too similar to the verse for my liking delivery is cool as always though.
    nice drop not my favorite from your album i felt it had a different vibe but stopped the tracks getting repetitive so props.

Get Familiar

Good looks

Battle Record
    3-2

yeah, this beat is one of the dopest on your album... flow is sharp, delivery is just right for this joint... feelin' the lyrics on this one... one of my top choices off your album... nice job...

Battle Record
    18-6

beats sick.. you have a studio quality sound which is cool.. the flows nice better than I remember it being.. it gets a bit repetitive though try switch the flow up sometimes other than that cool track you've improved alot

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

hit me back http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...970/index.html

sick beat first of all. nice mechanics, delivery and flow. lyrics are also very sick. chorus is alright, feeling the vibe. the only thing i would say is just pay a little attention to your pronunciation seems rushed at times. but really dude this is a dope joint, my style of music. nice concept and everything. good job keeping it going verse for verse. nothing really else to say. good job.

I think this is my favorite song on the album man. Love this beat, madd oldschool and 90's ish. I like when you just sit and write whatever comes to mind, comes out madd lyrical. This was one of my favorites to engineer, glad to be a part of it man, great song.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Get Familiar

Thx for feed jawn ill hit ur link soon

BRITISH EMCEE
    Battle Record
    1-1

Loving the beat man, slick/emotional tone to it. Excellent presence bro, your flow is onpoint throughout the whole thing. Emotion wise was also awesome, it kept you on the concept. I don't love anything more than your own hooks rather than samples, because it really gives more of a personal vibe on the track and i felt that alot more. Props on that. Overall bro keep tracking, your definatly doing your thing bro!
    [YOUTUBE]PwEay96U2dQ[/YOUTUBE]

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Yeah, this beat is ill.. lyrically you're doing really well on it too. I like your delivery on this as well, but I feel like you could've been more into it maybe. I dunno. Other than that no complaints. it was a smoothe track. hook was decent. "if you think you got it bad, somebody's got it worse" real shit even if it's been said before. the idea behind this is cool. I liked the progression/organization of the song. Cool listen. props..

- Cry

Get Familiar

Thanks fellas

Get Familiar

Upping leave links