User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

[YOUTUBE]L72139DyqjU[/YOUTUBE]

Laid back type track off album, just vibe to it. Also if you haven't downloaded the album yet, please do so @ www.thefnspot.com/takealookinside some of my best work to date!

Feed Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...484/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...484/index.html

Leave links and I'll RTF
    Last edited by Rishi P; November 13th, 2011 at 09:41 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

Re: Rishi P - Free My Spirit (Album Track)

Nice original beat.
    Real different laid back pace. Good shit.

I like the lyrics 2. I can tell you were really writing for this 1.

Delivery is on point, & the quality is crystal. Hit me up if you need a collab.

Battle Record
    1-2

Okay, i'm likin this beat. its pretty kicked back. the noise is a little repetitive. but it goes well. kind've old school lol, i dont know it's nice though. your flow is on point, you kept it smooth all the way through. i'd say maybe put more emotion in your shit. i felt like you could have went a little harder. but overall you did good. i like the lyrics so far, you had some nice lines. i'ma listen to it a couple more times so i can get a better feel. your quality isn't bad either, no fuzz or anything. sounds pretty clear my dude. keep it up, i liked it
    -Scytsophrenia-

aight.. beat is cool bro..

you soundin real polished.. great presence and delivery..

lyrics are tight and real.. feelin em..

flow is on point...

this was a nice track man.. def got skills...

8.5/10.

I'll keep an eye out for your stuff..

rtf on my new ish.

pz
    The Night Shift

[soundclick]11164998[/soundclick]

Also known as 'J-Haz'

beat sounds a little old school, i like it

quality is good and delivery is good

flow seems a little awkward at times, like the whatever the outcome. like its a little stretched out

the free my spirit part on the hook sounds a little off

lyrics are good, some good schemes

anyways nice track man, wish the hook was a little more catchy but thats about it
    Download the newEST mixtape!

My Last Remix
    [SOUNDCLICK]10858967[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

love the beat.

flow is nice i really like that here, lyric's are not the sickest but fit the track real good though...

basicly this is another nice track by you.

RTF ->> http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...576/index.html
    Last edited by C.Wrighter; November 14th, 2011 at 08:07 PM

Not Another... See Right, Writer, C.W Line
    More Played then Ever..

Get Familiar

Thx for feed all link hit keep em coming

Get Familiar

Upping this

Me
    Battle Record
    0-1

love the beat and you style man
    this is how I want my shit like one day man

pretty chilled
    id smoke to this

Beat A nice laidback beat good to ride to.
    Ok Flow basic cadence but consistent on the beat
    I like the concepts you use when you write you are an internal writer that expresses themselves truly through music.
    2nd verse was the best in lyrics and delivery

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Native Styles

this is SICK, i started noddin my head straight away as the beat dropped. and you didnt disappoint, your flow / delivery and energy is SICK. really matches the beat! nice lyrics too

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Pretty much what I expect from you now, lol...flow, delivery..all that good shit is very on point. Hook's cool. Lyrics are very on point...dope shit, man. Keep it up. 1

RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...807/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Pretty much what I expect from you now, lol...flow, delivery..all that good shit is very on point. Hook's cool. Lyrics are very on point...dope shit, man. Keep it up. 1

RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...807/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Get Familiar

Thx fellas links hit

Native Styles

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...808/index.html

i just dropped my link, forgot to do it originally