User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Haunted House

You've Earned a Custom Title! .Nell.'s Avatar

Re: Haunted House

loved the beat tbh, quality was good, flow was nice, delivery was decent, dropped a lil bit in certain places in my opinion, havent really got much more to say, besides what the others mentioned, nice track bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    help a fellow rapper out? and make his day by clicking the 'Like' button on his page. Thanks - Nell

Battle Record
    11-2

delivery and flow is kind of unique, was on point.. lyrics were solid, mic presence is good, beat was okay, your delivery and flow did pretty well with it though still..

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

sorry i took my time i forgot to hit you back.
    hmm i remember the halloween track you did a while back so im expecting something dope like that.
    thought you came in unnatural but after a while im use to it and its prolly just your accent. flow is okay difficult beat imo. lyrics are nice but think the beat on its on was a bit corny but got the effect you were probably looking for. imagery was good though

This is not really my style, but I DO respect it alot, it's just not what my ear likes to hear, that's personal preference..

Beat was HARD, and you did a good job spitting hard on that.. Flow was pretty decent, lyrics were good.. Overall good track bro, just not my genre, but I'm sure JMT/Necro fans or whatever would love this !

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

Damn this is dope as...usually i'd sway away from listening to this type of tracks but this was really enjoyable. Lyrically it was dope, flow was tight and the beat is pretty dope as well. Overall tight job here man

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Lol, you're good on these kinda creepy sounding beats. My first thought is that maybe the vocals on the first verse could be a tad bit higher? But I mean, outside of that your flow's real dope, delivery's real tight...second verse the vocals sound right. Maybe I just had to get used to it, haha.

This is dope, man. It's not my kind of music but you definitely do your thing. You got anything on your album that's not horrorcore-ish like the last two songs of yours I've peeped? I'd definitely bump your shit, bro. 1
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    2-4

Listening.
    Beat Is Fucking Dope.You Come In On This Strong.Im Impressed.
    ArtWork Is Dope.My kind of Song.Quality Is Nice.
    Overall This is Dope.
    ~Lew

Beat will ill man. Lyrics were fire. I think a couple lines were rushed here and there, sounds like a 1 taker, but it didn't hurt anything. I think your tone was kind of repetitive, and I would have like to hear more emotion, especially for a ghastly song. This was fire man. Keep it coming Shadow!

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

this is fucking flawless dude. beat is ill as fuck and that uptempo beastin. mechanics and lyrics sick dude. what can I say. this shit bumps.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...005/index.html
    new remix track^^

hah, listened to your whole album man.. this was a dope track on there as well. listening again now, good stuff. "skeleton hangin' from a noose on the ceiling, that was likely a suicide".. this shit was just good lol.. had the vibe intended. the "haunted" feelin' beat mixed with the dope lyrics that only add to the topic itself. you did this shit justice..

the whole coffin bit is sick too.. love the effects after that part too haha..

perfect halloween joint if it's the time for it.. in general it's a sick track to keep a sick album in line. great work. pz.

- Cry

not really my vibe, you got a good flow tho for sure. you do a good job of painting the picture of a haunted house and shit. not sure how i feel avbout the braeks in the track where you just have the lil instrumental interlude, but this type of song wouldn't really fit a hook anyways, overall good shit man

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

This feed is in response to your feed on my track-- appriciations homie...

Instrumental is on point-- really like the spooky feel underneath.

Flow is on point .... Quick and I like that mos def needed for this beat... all three verses were dope in terms of lyrics-- Flow and presense/delivery was on point ... No critiques per say i think overall its a really good drop

Keepin' hip hop alive Smokeyday's Avatar

Doing your thing like always homie haha always got something dope to throw down! Keep doing your thing homie, im a fan. Peace

Thanks for all the awesome feedback guys, really REALLY appreciate everyone who checks this out. Download the full LP (link in sig) if you get a chance!! Like always, leave links and I'll get at you ASAP.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Dope Beat, I always love those Orchestra type beats, idk why.. I just do. Good shit, Dope Flow, Good Concept, loved the haunted type vibe that the song had in general. Great quality, wish I had quality like that.. Yeah man, Ill shit