User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: ABL collab... SHIT IS DOPE!!!

Battle Record
    3-2

ABL collab... SHIT IS DOPE!!!

to start ABL season 7 off right we went in on a collab... iWin put it all together, props to him for coordinatin' this shit... also major props to XM for throwin' us the beat!!!

in order: iWin (JRite), SavageMF, Auqwurd, Celph Taut, myself, Mr. Write

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/ericlarreau/jrite-presents-rapbattles-com[/sc]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...893/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...063/index.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Re: ABL collab... SHIT IS DOPE!!!

Ill feed later, but cant I get my producer credit lol
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    3-2

lol I gave it to you on the actual soundcloud page and on Facebook...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

damnn haha 1st verse was insane haha dope shit man dope flow never heard you rap before so this was cool hope to see more and be on the next one!

2nd verse cool voice a lot slower than the first vers lyrics werent bad though

3rd verse swag had some swag haha cool man like have you came in and stayed on point the whole time.

celph came in haradd as fuckkk haha shit was hard man immeaditely started rocking to it haha lyrics and flow were dope

fuckin keebs haha never heard ur songs/voice but this was dopee haha flow was cool as shit haha

write come in like a happy motherfucker haha u always sound so happy when your on a track haha but ur usual appearance on a track good shit

dope collab way to start off the season!

Battle Record
    5-4

dopealicious!

Molten puns decide the final score's stat sheet
    Totin' guns the size of dinosaur hamstrings

You've Earned a Custom Title!

this shit is dope...fukin mid 90's rap type shit..ill

Battle Record
    23-23

true hip hop. glad to see there are a few that still follow it. each one of you guys brought something different and unique to the table.

rtf- http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...999/index.html

Battle Record
    3-2

thanks for the feed y'all!!!

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Haaaaa... ya'll fuckin' killed this. Wish I was still in the ABL this woulda been tight.

First dude killed it,flow was dope.. second i wasnt feelin so much..idk something about it just wasnt hittin for me, lyrics were decent tho..third dude has a dope presence n voice, lyrics were sick, i was waitin on more punchlines though for some reason...celph was ill came in spittin straight off the bat, had some gems in the verse..rock solid/cement, pizza boy.. you kinda slur your shit sometimes it could be clearer...keebs def had kind of an old school vibe shit was smooth... mr write was real annunciated lol...funny lil intro, lyrics were nice, ellen degeneres shit was coo.. satans castle also

good ish guys

rtf if you can on reflect

Beats pretty cool, kinda crazy and futuristic, yet simple. Definitely a dope posse type track, if done well those can be really dope, which is the case with this, good job on putting it together. I like the live audience sounds in it, I could picture some shit like this going down live. Not much else to say, good posse track guys, I'm feeling the lyrasicm on the verses.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8318364
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    5-4

props to me for the live audience sounds!

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

did Iwin say annunaki. if he did. cool. sick verse though. solid lyrics. decent mechanics. savage has a sick voice and nice delivery. decent lyrics. overall sick verse. auqwurd comes in nice. sick mechanics and lyrics. dope verse. celph taut. sick flow. not really feeling his voice maybe the way he uses it but the delivery seems decent. again nice lyrics, good verse. keebs nice swag and delivery. pretty solid verse for sure. no doubt my fav so far. mr. write comes in nice intro to his verse lol. mechanics are decent. lyrics are funny. breaths were really noticeable. decent verse though. and the beat is fucking insane, XM did a good job. overall cool track.

Battle Record
    45-8
    Awards Legendary Audio ABL Champion BOTW AOTM AOTW Legendary Member - Award Request Accepted

Uppin

Sent from Galaxy S 4G
    Where the fuck was I fore they found me?
    Floatn in a meadow, dragonflies all around me
    Seeded in a ghetto, smokin cigarellos
    Stress oceans try to drown me
    Walking on water like when Christ did, glidin
    Mic in my plam like the trident in the hand of Poseidon

Battle Record
    5-4

Quote Originally Posted by Jawn Raw View Post
    did Iwin say annunaki. if he did. cool. sick verse though. solid lyrics. decent mechanics. savage has a sick voice and nice delivery. decent lyrics. overall sick verse. auqwurd comes in nice. sick mechanics and lyrics. dope verse. celph taut. sick flow. not really feeling his voice maybe the way he uses it but the delivery seems decent. again nice lyrics, good verse. keebs nice swag and delivery. pretty solid verse for sure. no doubt my fav so far. mr. write comes in nice intro to his verse lol. mechanics are decent. lyrics are funny. breaths were really noticeable. decent verse though. and the beat is fucking insane, XM did a good job. overall cool track.
    yes, yes i did :doofy: