User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Murder Last Night (Produced By J.Demers)

J.Demers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    or
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Murder Last Night (Produced By J.Demers)

has a RZA vibe, if you would add a couple more short breaks it would go hard too. need something the the middle to flips it real quick and then go back to the main theme. like if you listen to my "old school" beat youll see what i mean during the second verse when the scratching starts. by the way how you you post a picture like that on youtube with an audio

J.Demers

thanks & yea i kno exactly what u mean & windows movie maker

or

Battle Record
    14-0

i like where this is going, keep practicing and doing your thing man. this was choppy, but its definitely dope bro. the transitions sound too edited and i also agree you can use another break or two. would sound dope if u had a measure or two where the drums stop and only your sample plays, then drop it back in. just my opinion. it has that type of dusty vinyl vibe, a good work in progress. i think its ill bro. keep at it

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

I like the samples and the intro. Nice complement to each other but when you come in with the drums the natural feel of the sample is like on a 1 and 3 count while the sample is on 2 and 4 count. Line those up and it'll make it sound a lot better. like the ending too, nice effects.

Check out my beats

Moon Blush
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showpost...52&postcount=1
    and
    Child Worth
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showpost...05&postcount=1

Best Topical Writer: 143

J.Demers

goodlookin!

or

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

this is firee dude. the pace of the drums is right on point...that also makes it much better to flow to. i'm loving the atmosphere of the beat really got some sort of dark/mysterious/go hard type deal going on, im feeling that. overall really good beat here homie, well done

J.Demers

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Thoughts View Post
    this is firee dude. the pace of the drums is right on point...that also makes it much better to flow to. i'm loving the atmosphere of the beat really got some sort of dark/mysterious/go hard type deal going on, im feeling that. overall really good beat here homie, well done
    really appreciate it, thanks

or

Hoodlums
    Battle Record
    0-1

watched the godfather last night! aha. fucking sick man, as usual.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dope Antelope's Avatar

dopee mobb deep type beat again cant fault it

its ur usual style but i like the gritty ness to it

seems good to me, i like it, mixed well

if you could return the feed to "smirnoff and sawedoffs"

I Get My Own Title? Cool. DJ Breeze's Avatar

Sounds very mafioso. It's pretty clean. I'm digging the sampling and East Coast vibe. The syncopation with the drums is a bit off in some places, but it's forgivable. Over-all, I like it. It's pretty cool. It could use more bass tho.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

I would replace your drum kit and use another one, it sounds too... how can I say... not bland, but they don't have as good sound quality as many others I've heard. The drums don't really have much of a "boom" to them, the snare clap could be a bit more crisp... and i wonder, maybe u could add bass to it. I like it though, a style i prefer, just wanting to give you some ideas.

J.Demers

Thanks for the feed everyone, ill try to give feedback to everyone when i get a chance

or