User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Ape Shit

Prez', 19.
    Youtube.com/wyzemusictv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Ape Shit

I like the flow! Lyrics on point. You should try working te quality a bit, but its definitely hearable. Great solid project, bro. Good shit.

nd nice shit @1:31 haha rlly feelin that lol
    -Scytsophrenia-

FB page (click pic):

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

not feeling the beat. not my style i guess. flow is pretty good. lyrics are decent. delivery is also decent. quality could use some tweaking with the mix. decent track though

hit me back
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...063/index.html

Battle Record
    23-23

not bad, not bad...vocals were clear, and i could feel the energy, just need to swag it out a bit more and work on execution next time.

Me
    Battle Record
    0-1

Nice flow and lyrics but not really diggin the beat

Definitely not my style of hip-hop but respect nonetheless. Got some crazy lyrics, beat I'm not feeling at all though. Sounds very newschool, like futuristic almost. I think the strongest attribute of this would be the way your flowing this, not many punches if any I could see which is cool cuz you were all over the place haha. Good drop man.

Please return the feedback homie!
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...388/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Get Familiar

not feeling the beat....aiigh u coming in flow i see u going with that fast shti not too bad...generic lyrics tho, try to incorporate some originality, like the fast flow tho....coulda used some dubs on the verse tho flow slipped up a few times delivery wasn't too bad tho overall

not too bad man, liked that fast flow keep it up
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @