User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Halloween (Buildeburg) - Self Savior ft FOE

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-1

Halloween (Buildeburg) - Self Savior ft FOE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-1

Re: Halloween (Buildeburg) - Self Savior ft FOE

Pushin

You sound like you should be a member of Dipset man lol. The beat is okay not really my style though. This was a pretty good drop. Your quality could use some work. Your flow was solid. Had some good lines. The track was short but you did your thing on here. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...590/index.html

Battle Record
    4-1

Good lookin out.

Ill definately return the feed

Battle Record
    4-1

Pushup

I was expecting some conspiracy content when I read (buildeburg)... But I thought this was a solid drop good quality and the beat was cool your delivery was on point and sounded professional.. the mixing style of the vocals seemed a bit unorthodox but it sounded clean to me. I was disappointed cuz their wasnt heavy content at first but you had some cool punchlines in there.

Take a DeathWish?He's ILL ~Ill~usion~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

yea quality is good your flow an presence is koo lyrics is swag out /./

Dey Call me Ill Cuz That Was Syck Just so Syck]

Battle Record
    4-1

Good lookin on the feed

Battle Record
    4-1

This track will be performed live in LI

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

bringing your usual swag in your delivery. voice is cool, beat a bit plain but oh well. flow on point lyrics were nice . pretty crisp quality, mixing could be better though to just make the whole track have more variety like some echos and stuff.
    good drop bro.

rtf
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...927/index.html

Battle Record
    4-1

Good looking out my boy.
    I got some heat 4u

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

iight, just message me if you ever wanna collab

Battle Record
    4-1

Definately. That goes for any Good mc

You've Earned a Custom Title! .Atlas's Avatar

Voice and mic presence is good. Beat is chill. I can't really relate to the subject matter in the beginning it seems a little overdone but the quality was good and overall track were good.
    Looking for Collabs if your trying to, or need an Album/Mixtape cover hit me up

Battle Record
    4-1

The man @ first is the founder of FOE.

I'm the 1 after