User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Cry (4-0) vs Knux (4-1) Knux Wins

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Cry (4-0) vs Knux (4-1) Knux Wins

LLL Season 15, Week 6

Due Times

Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm EST.

Line Limits
    16 min and 30 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in the Voting Links Thread.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Cry (4-0) vs Knux (4-1)

14-16 sound good?

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

yessir
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

extension?

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

16. I'd rather not but if u need it yeah
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    242-30

smh..

300+ & I'm wastin' him... my experiences are enough to slay the kid
    one cry for help & people'll notice you.. look like a bitch that just got raped n' hit
    edgin' toward poverty sayin' he's ill, but he obviously can't say it's a thrill
    only savings you got is daylight... that ONE extra hour to be late on your bills
    this new york native's the biggest pussy, & that lack of wit is appauling
    ur 'abilities' are such a riot,
    they relocated to ur house & said FUCK occupy wall street
    this cunt's burnt after arguements in Chat, yea the faggot aint worth one word
    there's more wit in there on Legends members than an entire fuckin' Knux verse
    thinkin' you come correct, but honestly? I read a Knux battle & MY GOD ur weak
    ur the Ink member wit' 3 accomplishments created by the leader of MONSTERS INK
    you been on that big talk, now it's time Cry's cookin' the flames
    peeps catchin' lip from Knux for weeks... now here's MY right hook to the face
    I aint seein dope verses, just votes that make u seem enlightening
    the actual verses are like that awful sig... we can barely read the writing
    I really disagree with handicaps.. but at 4-1?? that don't go for you
    sooo if you need it, you can try the 5-0... we ALL know Token'll vote for you

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3

Aight Then...

On a hunt for the throne and with a real verse you’ll get killed first
    So at the end of this battle you’ll see Kid come out dead like a still birth
    Dude’s the size of a truck.. get some exercise before diabetes blinds this fuck
    So when you see my punches put this guy out on his feet…… it’ll be the first time in months
    Embed knives in your gut then rock this dike till he drops from strikes
    Leavin doctors pullin enough blades out of him to resemble a swiss pocket knife
    Watch your mouth cuz I’ll leave u floored when I’m buckin, gored like its nuttin
    Talk slick I’ll show up at ur funeral n put 12 holes in ya box like an order of munchkins
    Fat fuck wit no bitches can’t find the G or the spot, your seein no twat
    So if you ever heard Cry pulled a chick...It’s probably just a marshmallow peep from the box
    Been ghost lately, ya style show’s you been tryin but, u known to grind guys butts
    Seen ya pics, Its no wonder u feelin like an Outsider…..
    …………u been shacked up wit dude for the last 5 months
    Fatass can’t hang, kids your size get abused bro…dude eats enough for five dudes so..
    If you ever see him take a stand on lines…… its more than likely that the drive thru’s closed
    *Sigh*, this fuck stinks…pulled me ina battle? He’ll cry as his luck sinks
    Dazed from the 1-2, n follow suit wit a haymaker
    ……that’ll have him going wita 3 piece like a tie n cuff links

LEGION OF LEGENDS

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

thatkidcry

one cry for help & people'll notice you.. look like a bitch that just got raped n' hit
    - weak for opener
    only savings you got is daylight... that ONE extra hour to be late on your bills
    - meh ok ish
    - nah
    - meh
    - ok
    - ok
    - ok ish
    - lol

overall - not bad, but not great. wording took away a lot of the pleasure in reading it.

knux

- nice w.p w/ namefip
    So when you see my punches put this guy out on his feet…… it’ll be the first time in months
    - i see where you were going, wording kinda ehhhh
    - ok
    Watch your mouth cuz I’ll leave u floored when I’m buckin, gored like its nuttin
    Talk slick I’ll show up at ur funeral n put 12 holes in ya box like an order of munchkins
    - meh
    So if you ever heard Cry pulled a chick...It’s probably just a marshmallow peep from the box
    - lol
    Been ghost lately, ya style show’s you been tryin but, u known to grind guys butts
    - meh
    Fatass can’t hang, kids your size get abused bro…dude eats enough for five dudes so..
    If you ever see him take a stand on lines…… its more than likely that the drive thru’s closed
    - ok, fat concept getting worn out
    - meh

overall - ok verse, you kind hit on the "weight" concept a bit much, still you have some funny lines and the chuckle factor

vote - i got Knux taking this with overall better lines, easy decision imo.

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Cry (4-0) vs Knux (4-1) VOTE NOW

meh
    cool
    meh
    iight
    iight
    meh
    lol
    lol

v.

iight
    lol
    cool
    lol
    lol
    iight
    alright
    iight

v/ knux

better verse overall.

Not Another... See Right, Writer, C.W Line
    More Played then Ever..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

Cry didn't really have any quotables IMO. There were definitely a few concepts that could've been quotables, but they way they were worded killed their quality.

vs

Overall Knux just had a more solid verse that came with a LOT more haymakers. Pretty lop-sided battle this go round.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

vs

cry ur catching lip punch had crazy potential, but it just felt like it was delivered right to me. the accomplishments personal was dope though. Knux, cool verse but u go too heavy on simile's imo. the two i quoted hit well, but could have been waaay harder if u went a different route than a simile. good shit to both though.

vote Knux
    The Last Level

I see the concept but didnt rlly like the delivery didnt sting to me
    lmao dont like the opener tho
    no
    no
    cry the rhyme scheme and delivery is weak
    idk if im rusty ass hell and should stop votin lol or cry ya verse was extra weak not even close to they cry a cpl yrs ago

...vs

meh for a opener
    lol
    na
    raw i felt like that stung good
    meh
    meh couldve been delivered a lil better
    lmao honestly so and closed dont rlly rhyme to me but that was funny

lol its been a min since I voted but i felt like both couldve done better...overll I felt like knux had a smoother verses and his verse stung more so v/knux

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF

Cry your concepts are pretty good man but your wording is horrible, shorten up the bars, uses more phrases instead of lots of words. well known urban dialect reads better than simple word after simple word to explain the punchline, get me?

vs.

Not a bad verse, still need to watch them played concepts though i.e follow suit.

v/ Knux, pretty comfortably but if Cry switches up his wording i'd have him winning this battle next time

Battle Record
    6-6

Cry

^^Wording hurt the punch, this could have been pretty cool. A cry for help and people will notice you.. does not translate into 'taking notice that you have skill'. Therefore, there really isn't a misdirection here, the punch is made that way, but the wording around it doesn't support it.
    ^^I don't see why the 'one' is all capitalized, but this was ok. Wording was cool, kind of a punch followed by a continuation of a punch, but it worked here. Decent jab.
    ^^Nah, too wordy, took too long to get the punch. I understand what you were going for, but 'such a riot' is a bit forced when talking about his abilities, at least for me it is.
    ^^Wit on legend's members? A bit forced there, the concept was ok, but for more of a straightforward punch, the wording hurt it.
    ^^This was solid. Cool swag while putting him down with a personal, assuming this is true, this hit.
    ^^Wording hurt this concept, this could have been real cool. Lip from Knux for weeks/right hook to his lip doesn't really add up, the from Knuz for weeks is a bit awk. worded. They're not exactly opposites or completely related to each other so the misdirection missed a bit.
    ^^Cool swag, this hit, simple but good wording.
    ^^More of a statement, but this was ok.

Knux

^^I wish you could've somehow used his fullname, but nevertheless, this hit. Good wording, cool wordplay, cool punch.
    ^^A bit too stretched for a simple misdirection, the second line needed to be shortened a bit.
    ^^A nice change of pace here going a little grimy rather than humor. This was cool, you didn't need the 'out of him', but this was still cool
    ^^Not bad, again, a bit wordy in the second line but a decent flip on a gun/box concept
    ^^Heh I chuckled. Not bad for a misdirection.
    ^^Eh I see the concept, but you're dissing Outsider more than Cry here, but you're really not directing your diss to either of them emphatically. A bit stretched as well
    ^^Take a stand has been done a bunch, this was an ok flip on it.
    ^^Again, just took too long to get to the punch, a bit too wordy for it to have much sting.

It's close, Knux fell off in the end a bit, but I still give it to Knux. Good read though, pz
    TNL
    The Birth Of Creation
    --Help us begin

[YOUTUBE]4sZK4Hd28VA[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

vs.

Cry came cool, I like the personal approach you take with your verses dude... it's fresh to today's style which is usually a bunch of flipped cliches, so nice to read. Knux, you took a less personal approach, but your wit skated you by. Wording seems to be gettin' better, but I would work on a bit more straight on punches w/ personal effect, somethin u can learn from cry n most of the older vets. Mix the styles and it'll be dope.

I got Knux on consistency though.