User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 44

Thread: L.E - Send The Clouds...Self-Produced Album Banger

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: L.E - Send The Clouds...Self-Produced Album Ba

beat is unique, but that's what gains my attention. Quality was on point. I'm def going to hit your inbox up with some questions about mixing in general. Good track. Keep up the good work famo

rtf
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...866/index.html
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! .Atlas's Avatar

Dope track, the lyrics matched perfectly with the funny style of the beat. I think the first two flows were a little too similar, but overall with the hook and the dialogue in the beginning and end this was a dope track that kept my attention the whole way through. good stuff man keep it up.
    Looking for Collabs if your trying to, or need an Album/Mixtape cover hit me up

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feedback, links have been hit.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Up to the top keep dropping them links!

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Another bump!

Social Media:

Beats pretty cool, reminds me of an oldschool haunted piano kinda thing. You definitely got flow man, riding the beat real well, attacking it differently than most probably would. Really feeling the flow on this actually, and obviously I love the content of this haha, BONG TOKIN'!!! This is something I would definitely bump again, and self produced too, good song man!!

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8318364
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks man hit your link up to the top.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Keep dropping those links!

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Don't sleep drop those links!

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

beats alright, kinda silly. flow and energy are good. voice and quality are pretty good as well. lyrically it needs improvement imo. Not track of the week material imo but not bad, keep it up.

please rtf

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...935/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Links hit up to the top.

Social Media:

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

I would find the beat really hard to write too so props on that cause I am not sure if I could do what you did with it. Real dope delivery Lyrics were real proper. Like the use of backups on this track something I dont hear on alot of tracks these days. Hook was the best highlight on this track... Keep em coming homie

RTF -- http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...641/index.html

Battle Record
    11-5

Thanks for the feed, links hit.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

All links will be hit!

Social Media:

Hi. You don't know me. This is pretty nice man. Had dope flow, The beat was ill, you got a nice voice me padre. So Amigo, Buenos Trabajo. Did you produce the beat? Cause I like it