User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Moving On (prod by Know Life)

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get Familiar

Re: Moving On (prod by Know Life)

iigh checking this, real chill vibe on this beat....yeah feeling ur swag on this man...nice delivery its pretty unique...flow is cool too yeah u def riding this nicely man....hook ain't too bad either

nothing too bad to say about this man, i liked it keep droppin

hit me back please
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...122/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Beat love the beat some nice 90's type vibe sounds something LB or De La would rock on the whole song gave me a Native TOung with the flows not basic but not overly complexity to cool the song Chorus is ok not to memorable though Liked the 1st verse better than 2nd

return the feed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=455255

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

love the eats vibe....flows smooth, lyrics are pretty good, delivery is fitting for the vibe.....i like the hook alot
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Hell yeah, I'm diggin this shit...got that up and coming underground artist feel. Really feelin this. Flow, delivery..all that good shit is on point. Real polished. Sickness, bro. Hook's nice. Checked the youtube link and the quality still sounds really good on that IMO.

Good shit bro. Way glad I checked this out. I'll be peepin your shit in the future. 1

RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...519/index.html
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    0-2

I replied to all the links. thanx for the props.
    Follow Me

Feeling the beat on this definitely. As usual you could flow for real, really feeling the oldschool vibe on this. Got some dope lines and punches in here, and can really appreciate the content on this. Some up beat shit to hit the bong to and reminisce while thinking about the future. Good shit here man, dope.

Plz return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...501/index.html
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This is ill. I like the sound it has. This is sum shit I could bump to while chilling at the crib. Liked your delivery on here. Hook was meaningful and dope. Your flow was really polished. You def did your thing here. Keep it up man. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...54#post8304554

Battle Record
    3-2

this track is mad nice Tech... really feelin' the beat, and your presence on here... the hook, in my opinion, is actually real dope, seems just the right fit for this track... nice work...

Battle Record
    0-2

All feed was returned. Thanx for the luv I have plenty more songs to post up too.
    Follow Me

Battle Record
    12-18

I was feeling this, real nice track