Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Y'all Some Garbage

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Y'all Some Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Birth Quake View Post
    How you really gonna say some shit to me nigga when you on some basic ass shit like that? u weak as fuck kid, u canadian niggas need to get the fuck out of hip-hop, like you really know wot u doin. ROFL, rappin like you got real hardtimes. U sound mad though, and with beats like those...this is the last time i grace you with my presence.

Step ya game up nigga, and not with a step ladder.
    statements like that is exactly what makes you ignorant. a lot of americans that come to canada admit that this is one of the best countries in the world. you would know that if you had the money to leave the states only once. ask dana white. he knows whats up.

Battle Record
    12-4

Self's beat on that song > Birth quakes life

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4

lol funniest thing ive read on this site in a while
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Jeezus. Quit bitching and let the music speak for itself. 15+ posts of ridiculousness in here.

This is being moved to instrumentals where it belongs.

Birth... there's rules in each forum. Below is a link to the rules for the instrumentals forum. Read and follow so your thread doesn't get closed.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...041/index.html
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Battle Record
    12-4

abi, if this was my thread you would have closed it

It was actually a test, and I'll say it's ...been a great success. I wanted to see who'd come out, i wanted to see who'd raise a brow. People are very easy to upset, extremely, and clearly this was no exception.

I genuinely thought the kids here had something worth fighting for, but i didn't think they'd be so bad. That part wasn't a test, i still...genuinely believe that all of you are incredibly bad producers on all fronts. But that's to be expected from a hole in the wall site like rapbattles.

Like i said i come from many sites, many of which make this shack look like child's play. The raps, the lyrics, everything is so...outdated. I had no intention on staying here, in fact this was supposed to get me banned a lot quicker but since i have the time to explain why not entertain you?

As for the kids in canada, you really do suck at hip-hop, and you really do suck at rapping...so i mean, that's been an evident fact of life since everyone already knew canada sucked at everything else i suppose. But you still have the winter Olympics.

The only people here making themselves look ignorant are the kids replying to an obvious troll, the ones getting so ass raped emotionally by someone who hasn't even been here a day - and you just bitched away like fucking women. It was good laughs, i am a troll...i just happen to make beats too.

Anyway, get on my level and all that other jazz. For those of you who enjoyed my beats, thanks...who am i kidding. Even the haters enjoyed my beats, or else why would they be hating? haha.

Quote Originally Posted by abiona View Post
    Jeezus. Quit bitching and let the music speak for itself. 15+ posts of ridiculousness in here.

This is being moved to instrumentals where it belongs.

Birth... there's rules in each forum. Below is a link to the rules for the instrumentals forum. Read and follow so your thread doesn't get closed.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...041/index.html
    What a bitch. What's your address i'll send you a pack of tampons? Who the fuck cries about a thread? You niggas is weird, get on some real websites. Talk to real producers, and real people.