User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Y'all Some Garbage

Y'all Some Garbage

http://www.reverbnation.com/BirthQuake

Prob should get like me, get off that uswag tip ya clowns.

I accept paypal, and random gifts.

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Y'all Some Garbage

Your beats aren't good.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nigga u wack, show some beats before you say anything to me.

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

[YOUTUBE]8-MNzgg4fM8[/YOUTUBE]

Get your weight up.

Oh yea, don't double post your threads you dummy. you forgot the ' in the second one. Moron.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

[QUOTE=Self: No idea what i'm talkin about[/QUOTE]

Nigga fix ya ears, i said beats..ain't nobody tryna hear that canadian white boy all day. Everyone knows vocals add dynamics to ANYTHING, straight up beats that grip the listener is what i'm tryna see.

Come back to me when you got real beats homie.

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Haha. your retarded. you just can't get anything right can you.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

I didn't think so, dawg...i was doin what ya hardest shit go on when i was 15, lol real talk.

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

can you take you and your 8 Reverb fans outta here?
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

h8 on it, idgaf ...those niggas fanned me up. I just needed a 320kbps encoding portfolio. Y u mad tho? U seen my beats and now you questioning your life?

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

not at all. questioning yours. and the reason why you come on a friendly rap site, acting like your the greatest producer in the world. posting beats in the Audio/Completed songs thread, when theres a beats thread under it. asking for paypal or random gifts when you got 8 fans, you have 194 plays, and your trying to come act hard and assume your the greatest producer. how bout check out some Jazzscapez, the best producer the site had to offer. then rethink your career choice. done.

apologies to the Mods for clogging this bullshit.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Well, i am the best producer i know. When it comes to mixing, syncing, atmosphere and style...i believe i hold that title. But like i said, you're still using my 8 fans as an excuse for your own insecurity, and that's cool with me. Whatever helps you out emotionally.

Kid, that's just a portfolio...it's for work, you put things on there. I'm not tryna have my reverb nation page on some real artist shit, why would i want to? I come from many sites, sites that make this place look like a mcdonalds playpen.

And who tf is jazz? I seen R.I.P so that nigga dead, why tf would i wanna listen to a dead mans beats?

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

lol, nice name fruitcake.....lol your heads too big dumb ass....learn to act like a normal person and not an ignorant full of yourself retard with no reason to be full of yourself.....im guessing your only 16-17 by the way you kthink you are the shit like a cocky high school faggot would do
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    lol, nice name fruitcake.....lol your heads too big dumb ass....learn to act like a normal person and not an ignorant full of yourself retard with no reason to be full of yourself.....im guessing your only 16-17 by the way you kthink you are the shit like a cocky high school faggot would do

How you really gonna say some shit to me nigga when you on some basic ass shit like that? u weak as fuck kid, u canadian niggas need to get the fuck out of hip-hop, like you really know wot u doin. ROFL, rappin like you got real hardtimes. U sound mad though, and with beats like those...this is the last time i grace you with my presence.

Step ya game up nigga, and not with a step ladder.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-12

pretty dope beats but you need to post them in the instrumental section and also if you come in here calling everyone garbage don't be surprised if they shit on you, no need to get defensive on here, not too bad imo, keep it up

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

so right away you just come in beaking everybody on this site. wow. immature and ignorant at the same time. yeah your beats are pretty cool for the style. but really kid. you are immature regardless of age. music isnt always about the beats. there is a art behind drawing pictures, painting graphs, making beats, and writing poetry to songs and lyrics. so please have respect for all forms of art or just fuck right off. you ignorant fuck. and by saying im saying you are uneducated. good for you if you have grade 12, you should have it.