User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Re: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

Upppppp
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

beat is cool...

flow is decent.. sometimes u hold onto syllables to keep on beat.

emotion is cool for horrocore.

lyrics are on point..

delivery and presence is good..

decent track brotha.

oh and yo the hook was good, i liked it.

7.5/10

RTF
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...440/index.html

- 2 cents
    The Night Shift

[soundclick]11164998[/soundclick]

Get Familiar

Thx for feed man ill get to ur trak by end of weekend

Peeped the track man, Yeah agree with most of the other posters flows laid back, and the track is laid out good, hook is a good move.

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

rtf

Okay bumping it now. Beat is chill, but I'm not feeling the kicks used. I think this would've hit home if bass was included around the kicks other then that its dope...def a eminem type vibe. 1st verse was pretty decent. Delivery seemed a little force at certain parts. Chorus is cool, but I would add some adlibs. 2nd Verse is VERY DOPE! I think you came much stronger on the 2nd and 3rd verse. Good track. Where will your album be posted at (datpiff?soundcloud?etc) I want d/l and check it out.
    Follow Me

Get Familiar

Thx guys and tech just look at my sig lol

Www.thefnspot.com/takealookinside

Lemme know wat u think

Battle Record
    11-2

I wasnt a huge fan of the chorus, not bad but it was just okay to me, the verses were dope though, delivery and flow was really on point, lyrics were solid, beat was cool..

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Emotion seemed forced at some parts, but for the most part it wasnt, i liked the flow, the hook was dope seemed like something was missing tho, but i like the lyrics wordplay rhyme schemes excetra definitely there, beat is raw af, i give like an 8 out of 10

Please return feed:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...645/index.html
    Last edited by ThaUnknown; October 29th, 2011 at 05:42 PM

I kind of already dropped feedback on this when I reviewed your album but now I'm listening to it again I can appreciate it even more. This is track is ill man, I can tell you really put your all into it. The beat is pretty sparse so it allows your flow/delivery stand out more than over tracks on the album. The lyrics are on the point and the concept is dope. I'm still feelin it a lot.

8.5/10

Oh and I finally took your advice and signed up here!!!

Get Familiar

Wats good razor! Good to see u joined start dropping traks

To all others thx for feed will rtf whenever I get power back at home

Get Familiar

Upping this

Just got power back last night so all links will be hit by the end of weekend

Battle Record
    5-5

1st verse was dope... delivery/flow/lyric on point
    hook was really dope, i dug the sound
    2nd verse was cool, lyrics were cool on this verse delivery nd flow still on point.. thought lyrics in 1st verse were a bit better, but not a bad thing
    3rd verse - u went in.. the emotion was perfect - my fav verse outta all of em

overall this was a hott track. u did well with where u were going with it --- i liked it as a whole nd imma give it more listens..

please return the feed
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...033/index.html or click link in sig
    No one is perfect

Do you know who Hopsin is? Cuz thats who u reminded me of haha

I loved the whole song, its really fucking dope, and your flow is beast as shit. Lyrics were on point, Dope bars.

One thing i might suggest, is to echo the chorus. I think itll make it sound better? idk lol.

Good shit bro, solid!

-Phiend
    -Scytsophrenia-

FB page (click pic):

Get Familiar

Thx for feed fellas mic ill hit u bak soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

yo loving the beat very dark n raw. its like u put a diffrent energy into ur voice more gritty on this one. loving the delivery on this too man. the hook was raw as fuck too lotta emotion lot of griminess too it. yo im loving the third verse the most man the energy and emotion was off the hook man. keep doing ur thing Rishi much respect.
    [url]https: