User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

i like it homie, dark beat, raw emotion...its everything someone wants in one of those "pushed to the brink" kinda tracks, good work.

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

im feeling this beat for sure. first verse starts off laid back, nice flow and shit. good lyrics. nice verse and how you upped the delivery throughout till the end. chorus is pretty decent, could be done differently but its straight. second verse is dope as well. nice adlibs too. flow and delivery are very polished for the most part. lyrics still banging. third verse is sick i like the way you flexed ya voice and delivery really nice on this verse. probably my fav verse dude. way to go. end it nicely.

hit me back here please, no you havent hit this track yet. http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...161/index.html

Get Familiar

thanksssss

all links been hit

please hit me back if u dropped my link on yours!
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

if i said i was feelin this i would be a liar.. honestly it just doesnt sound authentic. you sound like u dont even believe what your saying in terms of emotion.. and the beat is ok.. a lil to stale sounding for me. nice try tho.
    KABUKI

THE GREAT APES

Battle Record
    0-1

listening... beat is cool.. quality is good...not feeling what you doing on it though... lyrics is decent... but the delivery just isn't doing it... don't like this... the hook was the worst part... i just don't like this at all.... it just sounds like you're whining through the whole shit... and the flows not there.... i dunno man...keep at it..

just like the last song i herd from you, the emotions there & its real as hell. That makes a heavy track & a good listen keep it up my man
    I wish that everything was better from the weather to the measure of intelligence

Get Familiar

Thanks for feed Leo

Will n Kabuki respect ur opinion but are y'all just trying to get back at me cuz I wasn't feeling ur trak lol

feeling this beat for reals sounds like somthing id produce!!!!

im liking the topic man real deep!!!
    flow is nice man come in on this real emotional..
    2nd verse is prob my favorite verse on this homie..
    hook i was hoping there was more expression in the singing part but it still works!!!

rtf bro http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...062/index.html
    Youtube - JMIN SCHOBS
    Spotify - JMIN SCHOBS
    AMAZON - JMIN SCHOBS
    AppleMusic - JMIN MUSIC
    Ect...... JMIN SCHOBS

Never That.. if u look at my past opinions of anyones stuff i am honest.. and it shall clearly reflect that.
    KABUKI

THE GREAT APES

This is dope man, quality is sick. I'm really feelin' the dark vibe I get on this track bro. Lyrical content is dope too. I also am REALLY feelin' the change in moods all throughout the song, you really sold it on delivery. The only thing that I feel like could be changed a lil bit is the hook, it doesn't seem to 'flow' with the beat as well as your verses do, but that's minor, the track over all is sick! Keep droppin' man.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

listening now, i really like the eerie music in the beginning..the intro screams eminem to me.

lyrics are solid, i would agree that the emotion seems a bit forced. multis were nice when you used them. when u say "why do they keep on torturin me" in the hook, it hella reminds me of kid cudi, but in that instance only.

at the end the emotion feels so much realer and the shit u were speakin about is easy to relate to cause we all struggle with somethin, so props on this track. good listen

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

returnin the favor.. beat is dirty.. come in pretty good.. pop a xanex relax, Em said that haha.. but riding the beat nicely.. lyrics dope.. mad and just twitchin multis were nice.. next verse i was feelin more.. more emotion i feel, and the delivery was on point.. hook was hmmmmm second time hearing it i guess it grew on me.. next verse was prob ur best.. u went in.. good shit
    Twitter: @DJ_Fountain (FOLLOW 4 FOLLOW)
    Soundclick:

Youtube:

Facebook:

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Completely agree that this sounds like a Shady track. First verse sounds cool...hook's sick..like how you switch it up. Second verse has a better delivery, atleast I'm feelin it more. Doesn't sound like you on the third verse, lol...at the end you finish it nicely. Reminded me of DMX

Overall sick track man! Really diggin the progression in the verses! Keep it up! 1
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

You've Earned a Custom Title! Madbeats's Avatar

Good flow and your voice is good. Dig the beat and lyrics too.

Get Familiar

Thanks for all feed keep dropping links