User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

This was pretty tight man, really caught my attention all the way through.

Flow, delivery, and lyrics all really came together well I thought. Beat was too sick, it just set the atmosphere perfectly.

The hook grew on me as the song went on, it fit well.

My only complaint would be the vocal quality, as it sounds nasally as hell. Too much noise reduction or something really takes away from the overall polish of the track.

But everything else was really well done.

Keep it up man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Get Familiar

Its the utube quality man this whole album was recorded mixed and mastered top notch but werd thx 4 feed
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

Upping

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

once again rishi, you surprised me with this track. we need to get a collab going asap before time runs out. whatever that means lol. get at me son and nice work

Get Familiar

Thx man yea u know how to reach me so make it happen

Get Familiar

Upping this one last time

Leave links