User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

[YOUTUBE]mGJXDl_4I_g[/YOUTUBE]

Darkest track on the album and probably one of the hardest ones to spit in the booth...changed the emotion up on each verse.

Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ml#post8296953
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...088/index.html

As always leave links and I'll hit you back
    Last edited by Rishi P; October 21st, 2011 at 02:05 PM
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

double post
    Last edited by Rishi P; October 21st, 2011 at 02:05 PM

Get Familiar

Re: Rishi P - Changes (Album Track)

dropped feed on like 10 tracks, come onnnnnnnnnnnn

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4

Beat is illllll slim shady style beat here haha.. nice shit

you came hard right off the bat on this one, i can feel the emotion in your voice. nice mic presence.. multis r cool... flows consistent. I'm not a huge fan of the hook personally. suits the beat i guess but i dono. it needs a lil sumthin. second verse i can tell wat u meant about recording it.. big difference in the delivery. and again on the third. i like this track man alot better than the last 1 i heard from u. keep em comin!

stay up
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Also known as 'J-Haz'

feels like its gonna be on that early eminem style

sounds like the emotion is a little forced to me

flow is on point

the singing part on the hook is too low I think, maybe should be layered

haha on that bipolar shit

this verse feels more comfortable

anyways nice track, not my style exactly but it sounded nice
    Download the newEST mixtape!

My Last Remix
    [SOUNDCLICK]10858967[/SOUNDCLICK]

Get Familiar

Thx for the feed

Battle Record
    50-30
    Awards 25+ Wins

starts cool...

flow is kind of laid back... but it doesnt take away from your lyric's n emotion though.

lyric's was nice, but the track does sound very dark and grimey.. reminds me of something shady would drop to.

good track overall... this is something i could listen to if i was in a pissed off mood honestly.

Not Another... See Right, Writer, C.W Line
    More Played then Ever..

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Beat is dark as fuck.. Creepy ass.. Lol

flow is very mellow and laid back on the first verse.. But i see whatchu mean by dark..

Hook is kinda dark as well lol.. U in ya bag on this shit..

Ok.. I see where the emotion switches on the second verse.. Nice switch up here
    lyrics str8 again

hook

third verse.. Again, laid back and on point.. Nuffin bad to say really

as a song overall.. Not a fan of these types of songs.. But as a fellow artist and for the love of music as a whole.. This workds good for you

on that note... Keep doing whatchu do bro

Get Familiar

Good looks

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Link in sig bruh

-Rizz Evo 3D Via Tapatalk

Yeah man this one was raw, I'm glad we didn't get that pop bitch on this one (or was that dreams?). In anycase, one of the most real on the album, and that's saying something cuz the whole album is based on that concept haha. Brings back good memories of those late night studio sessions, engineering, mixing, producing and getting high haha (on my part . Good shit man, if you haven't already DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Listenin. beat is definitely dark. something I could see Em ripping. I think you did well over it, verses are on point for sure. I like the emotion in your voice, its real fitting. the chorus I could do without, but it still gets the point across for sure. overall nothin really bad to say with this track, its pretty dope man for sure.

RTF on my new track

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...181/index.html
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

Get Familiar

Thx guys ill hit links tonight

YO the verses are sick as hell. and the beats fuckin dope! . weakest part i feel is the flow on the hook but its still a well rounded track. good shit homie

Yo bro, this shit is dope, I was feeling your emotion, it went extremely smooth with the beat, I like this song. Like someone said above, the beat def reminded me of EM... This track is good, the delivery is there, adlibs were good, I have nothing but good comments on this track. I wasn't a fan of the hook, but it worked. It could have been better IMO, but that's just me.