User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Passion

Passion

[YOUTUBE]9ypaVJHXlI8[/YOUTUBE]

Feed One

Feed Two

Feedback appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Passion

I like clips...and that clip from "Rocky Balboa" is nice...Stallone rocks...

In any case...why is the volume of your track so low?

Nice frenetically paced flow..."Bigger than Fantasia's lips"...dude...I hate to bring race into this...but, be careful sayin shit like that if you not a black dude...jus a word of advice. I did like the line tho...LOL

Otherwise, I didn't mind the fact that your vocal inflections were limited...it held my interest...and, the screwed lower add ins were a nice touch...

Not bad dude

Q DA GAWD

Thanks, I'm not black.. I'm Hispanic. I really didn't mean to make it racial at all, I just thought it was a good line. LOL!

I didn't realize the volume was so low because it sounded good in my speakers.. I should have double checked...

Thanks for the feedback!!

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

I think the flow should switch up a little bit.
    The Lyrics are cool.
    The beat is a 4/10 to me.

I think the beat is the problem. The beat never switches up and i think it keeps your flow from switching too.

Yeah.. nas did a way better job than me on this beat, thanks for the feedback.