Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Quote (2-0) vs. R!can Theoryz (1-1) Quote Wins

LLL Season 15, Week 3

Due Times

Check in due Thursday 11.59pm PST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be DQed
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm PST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.
    Voting Ends Sunday 11.59pm PST.

Line Limits
    10 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 5 links to the battles you voted on in this thread somewhere.

Negative 1 vote per missing link in next person's battle, INCLUDING THE LOSER

Battle Record
    14-14

Re: Quote (2-0) vs. R!can Theoryz (1-1)

Checking in, im going 10 match me.

Battle Record
    9-1
    Awards LLL Season Champion

word, lets drop early. i can drop by tonight most likely if u can

Battle Record
    14-14

Umm, i gotta go to the airport to pick my brother when i get back i can drop most def. if your still down LMK.

Battle Record
    9-1

10 ready when you are

Battle Record
    14-14

your a champ at taking the sack nothing but former, in a pool is horror,
    So when it comes to q ball we know he enjoy's being hit several times in any corner.
    You get no attention, he's simply blind with lady's,
    lately, we'll never witness a stat quo unless he was a rapper signed to shady.
    you hideing you deepest feelings will only put that thought farthest,
    "Im a faggot queer" even if we didnt quote that we all know your still just being honest.
    fuck your face pussy cuz my fist always stay banging,
    plus, your forehead is big enough for 10 different airlines to make emergency landings.
    Cant win any battle even if you kept a damn picture with luck,
    i know u cant fight, cuz on NC's thought u was swingin & got laid out quicker battling knux

Battle Record
    9-1

Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz
    and NBA i'll break your face before u even attempt to swing on me your like 40 lbs compared to 220 boyyyy get your weight up virgin.
    Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz
    i'd break you in half son, your 65 lbs of pure bones!
    ahem..

it's clear this tool's a fag, you'll never catch this queer shootin' gats
    shit, I break bitches in half when i bone.. you threaten to break boney dudes in half
    this fatass wakes up to cardio, just gettin outta bed the sweat's already pouring
    so it's ironic he's telling this kid to get his weight up, when he struggles to do that every morning
    lmao @ ur usertitle, i'm not hating though I believe you fo' sho, g
    I can't really blame those hot heads tbh, i'd be fucking pissed too if you ghost wrote for me
    wack faggot i'm about to flame you, think you'd win? ur insane dude
    cuz it's pathetic you post on both RB & NC, n' neither one would EVER fucking claim you
    think im bluffing? i'll quit text if you can find one person who says their site is ur home
    i mean you get so emotional over verses I can never tell if ur ranting or writing a poem

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Quote View Post
    ahem..

shit, I break bitches in half when i bone.. you threaten to break boney dudes in half
    Lol ok
    this fatass wakes up to cardio, just gettin outta bed the sweat's already pouring
    so it's ironic he's telling this kid to get his weight up, when he struggles to do that every morning
    lmfaooo nice
    I can't really blame those hot heads tbh, i'd be fucking pissed too if you ghost wrote for me
    lol ok
    cuz it's pathetic you post on both RB & NC, n' neither one would EVER fucking claim you
    Solid
    think im bluffing? i'll quit text if you can find one person who says their site is ur home
    i mean you get so emotional over verses I can never tell if ur ranting or writing a poem
    lol coo
    Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz View Post
    So when it comes to q ball we know he enjoy's being hit several times in any corner.
    Lol solid punch, messed up wording in setup though
    Meh
    "Im a faggot queer" even if we didnt quote that we all know your still just being honest.
    Weak
    plus, your forehead is big enough for 10 different airlines to make emergency landings.
    lmfao
    i know u cant fight, cuz on NC's thought u was swingin & got laid out quicker battling knux
    No comment lol, nah but ok personal

This is honestly was closer than I thought it would be... Rican's opener was friggin solid and may have been the LOTB if it werent for the get your weight up line from Quote.. I have to say that Quote took it with consistancy but Rican came harder than i pretty much ever seen him, nice verse by both, Quote gets it with consistant punches n personals

V-Quote
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: Quote (2-0) vs. R!can Theoryz (1-1) VOTE NOW

nice opener

not feelin it, no hate.

dece nameplay

i chuckled @ this bar... not bad.

ha aight

vs.

ehh

good punch

nice hit.

good punch

i lol'd @ this closing bar. good closer

i think R!can started off well, but faded towards the end. Quote was more consistent overall throughout his piece. 1 of the better battles i seen so far. props.

v - quote

Banned
    Battle Record
    44-45

i liked this cool opener

ehhh wasnt bad

alright pretty good name play
    haha this was cool...you were talkin bout going to the airport too before u dropped.

closer wasnt anything special

vs.

not bad opener

good hit here

goood

good

nice closer here

alright this was a good battle,
    rican- you had some pretty good lines, but some of ur lines weren't that strong hitting consistantly through ur verse
    quote- you came a lot more consistant and had some lines that made me laugh and hit with some sting.

overall quote had the better rounded verse.

v/quote

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

R!can

Not really feelin it. Might be the wording that threw it off.

Okay

Meh, okay

I'm normally not a stickler for having the last two words of the setup/punch rhyme. This was so off base that it literally made me stop and reread it, make sure I didn't somehow miss a line for a couplet. Plus, I've never seen Quote's pic, so this didn't hit hard for me. Link the pic maybe next time? if there is no pic, fake personals FTL.

Overall, there were some okay punches that just didn't hit really hard for me. Might just be having an off week.

This is a perfect example of providing proof of the personal. That's what made this line nice. Well, that and the good wording.

Decent

Lol, niceness.

Decent

Not a bad closer. One of the weaker punches in your verse though. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing considering your verse was pretty solid.

V - Quote ripped his face off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-0

played concept. worded horribly
    not feeling...
    decent concept.. wording needs help tho
    corny
    nahhhhh

V

decent jab. cool swag
    seen this done before..aite flip i guess
    ehh
    coulda done more wit this imo
    lol i felt this, worded slick and comedic. good closer

v- Quote, easy. he had two cool bars. opener and closer i believe, rican came pretty wack he had a decent attempt but his wording made it a subpar bar. the rest of his verse was a couple played concepts like the pool q ball line. he had some misses and a corny forehead joke. wording is ur achiles heal dog. no hate.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

-decent attempt but the wording seemd off n it took away from the punch a bit
    -could have been harder
    -iight

vs

-cool bar
    -ok
    -ok

v/quote .close but i give it to him..he ended stronger

Battle Record
    7-4

this was okay
    i found this to be played out
    [b]nahh man, [b]
    lol, i like this
    mehh

your verse was okay, you had alot of good set ups but you didnt finish, so i thought your 10 was mediacore at best

this is aiight
    lol, i liked this
    okay
    meh, okay
    okay

overall this battle was okay, it seemed to me that Quote had the upperhand though, due to him being able to finish,

v/quote

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[/FONT]

[/center]

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

meh.. wording
    reaching for a nameplay imo...
    too simple
    lol, decent
    too statement-ish.. not really a solid diss.

vs

Aiight, coo...
    good hit..
    nah...
    Lol, cool...
    meh, played out

Quote got this pretty comfortably.. okay battle

vote Quote