And I don't mean Lil B cooking *looks at Tebo*

Or meth lab cooking *Looks at Toobs*

Run it....
    [/url]

Re: Who can cook in this bitch?

May the forks be with you.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Every person in my family can cook, and they all have their specialities(wtf at my mac thinking this isn't a word). With cooking, it's either you have it or you don't. I can look at a recipe once and not have to look at again to make something. Not to mention I never follow the recipe word for word.

I specialize in italian cooking. I make risotto, picatta, chicken parmesan, alfredo. All traditional italian style, not american-italians who over sauce the dishes.

I also made a pretty bad ass beef stroganoff(american style) a couple weeks ago.

I made the other week as well.

Making fresh mozarella to do some traditional pizza
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love to cook! If anyone is ever in Dallas I'll cook for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanjamir Lenin View Post
    Every person in my family can cook, and they all have their specialities(wtf at my mac thinking this isn't a word). With cooking, it's either you have it or you don't. I can look at a recipe once and not have to look at again to make something. Not to mention I never follow the recipe word for word.

I specialize in italian cooking. I make risotto, picatta, chicken parmesan, alfredo. All traditional italian style, not american-italians who over sauce the dishes.

I also made a pretty bad ass beef stroganoff(american style) a couple weeks ago.

I made the other week as well.

Making fresh mozarella to do some traditional pizza
    That's me! I can't follow recipes cause honestly recipes are never right. You gotta tweak it to your taste. That's why I can't bake cause you gotta follow the recipe exact but I always wanna add new things or try stuff out lol. Dyce the baker in our family. His cakes are moist and yummy (no homo).

Battle Record
    7-1

i can cook...both parents cook and it's fantastic..

i can pretty much cook anything and for me it's common sense..

which i attribute to growing up in a family that cooks their own food as apposed to the family who goes out and buys junk food/fast food

Battle Record
    7-1

i can cook...both parents cook and it's fantastic..

i can pretty much cook anything and for me it's common sense..

which i attribute to growing up in a family that cooks their own food as apposed to the family who goes out and buys junk food/fast food

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    That's me! I can't follow recipes cause honestly recipes are never right. You gotta tweak it to your taste. That's why I can't bake cause you gotta follow the recipe exact but I always wanna add new things or try stuff out lol. Dyce the baker in our family. His cakes are moist and yummy (no homo).
    how can dyce call me a faggot when he bakes :noor: jk.

I still watch my grandpa cook all the time. He's a bad ass cook, but his recipes are always changing. I'll ask him if he puts this or that in the recipe and he'll change his answer depending on what he wants to eat lol.

Which brings me to my next point. WTF is up with cooking shows nowadays. they suck sooo bad. I remember my cousins and I being forced to watch cooking shows when we were kids and they were way better than this crap. Old cooking shows consisted of a french or italian guy who couldn't speak a lick of english, and it had a dude narrating what he was doing every 3 minutes. Nowadays you got these fucking clowns on tv jabbing their mouths off while everything has been prepared for them. I hate it!
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my grandma is the cook in my family...she is amazing with it man but sadly i cant cook to save my life..not because i cant but because i never really tried to learn.

Battle Record
    0-2

i dunno why but the (looks at Toobs) after meth lab cooking cracked me up.....the fuck man...why i gotta be the meth lab guy....thatd be nice though...i wouldnt be driving a Tracker then....

but, i can cook my ass off.....my moms was sick from about the time i was 12 till around 23 or 24 so i had to fend for myself a lot....

theres mad different meals i know how to cook...but thats simple...

its when you can take a bunch of bullshit that normally doesent go together and make something good out of it...

I can't cook. I tried once and gave myself food poisoning. So it was pretty cool, got waited on by my girlfriend. Plenty of handjobs in cargo shorts (I was sweating a lot) blowjobs (I convinced her by typing up a fake Microsoft Word article explaining that fellatio brought temperature down, thus relieving my fever - she's borderline retarded btw). So I stick to microwave meals or stuff I know isn't going to kill or make me cry.

Battle Record
    4-1

I can cook....

Hotpockets.

no but on some real shit I'm decent and making certain things homemade quesadillas, Fajitas, I make a bad ass burger, home made fries, tuna casserole, and other good shit not the healthiest meals but they will make your tummy sing. The other day I made some delicious ass homemade chicken tenders and mexican pizza for my little brother, mind you this was all made myself not bought frozen then thrown in our nasty ass microwave.
    Tell me, Do you Bleed?

You Will.

Battle Record
    21-6

Fat fuck, you probably bite your fingers while cooking. Itching and shit like a fiend for the food.
    [/url]

Battle Record
    0-2

"oh shit!!!! Piece of pepper!!!! Nom nom nom!!!"

"oh shit!!! I need an ambulance!!"

Battle Record
    0-2

"oh shit!!! were almost at the hospital!!! nom nom nom"