User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Metroid: Other M

Battle Record
    0-2

Metroid: Other M

i know most of yall hate the Wii and want nothing to do with it....i can only think of two people off the top who are on RB and fuck with the Wii at all...and thats Smoka and Grim....and im sure both of them have played this...

if you were a metroid fan back in the day when it was 2d...you'll probably love this....
    i didnt really like the Metroid: Prime series....it was ok, just wasnt executed well enough as an FPS....Metroid is more fit for a platform style game...

which is what this is, with a bit of FPS mixed in...

its not 2d platforming though, its 3d.....and you play with the Wii remote sideways, no nunchuck connected....but, if you turn the Wiimote to vertical, it goes right into first person, in which you cant walk around like that, but you can look around and target with missles, look for important spots(buttons, levers, items, etc.)....only downside in my eyes is that when your in the platforming mode, it has an automatic targeting system.....you just shoot in the general direction of an enemy and it gets hit....

but overall, i fuck with it...a lot....
    so if any of you have a Wii sitting around collecting dust, go pick it up....might be able to get some type of use out of your waste of money....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Metroid: Other M

Wii does suck pole. But I like playing Wii Sports drunk. Bowling is my expertise. Might convince my boy to get this, as he used to play all that N64 junk.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Paranormal View Post
    Wii does suck pole. But I like playing Wii Sports drunk. Bowling is my expertise. Might convince my boy to get this, as he used to play all that N64 junk.
    play the Wii boxing REALLY DRUNK ....like stumlbing drunk....2 player...another person next to you...and time how long it takes before someone gets hit and you start boxing for real....

good times...good times...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs Saki View Post
    play the Wii boxing REALLY DRUNK ....like stumlbing drunk....2 player...another person next to you...and time how long it takes before someone gets hit and you start boxing for real....

good times...good times...
    Haha. There must be some YouTube videos of that happening. If not I'll make one myself. Well obviously not just me but you get what I'm saying. Cheers.