Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 134

Thread: The Shitting on quo Thread

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: The Money Team

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    bada bing bada boom
    and i wish one of those silly faggots would come at me all retarded.

RXL included for jumping on Ryan like that. wtf ? nigga aren't you like 30 by now ? calm down. being a redneck from Wisconsin is no where near as lame as being middle aged and in a online forum clique with other losers.

i mean come the fuck on.. who you got ?

Ebadi ? LMFAO that's the guy people point and laugh at from a distance. that's the guy that chicks get drunk and fuck once then have to change their cell number because he tells them he loves them the next day. i mean can you not tell from the simple fact that he needs to lie on a god damned rap forum ?

Ricardo ? LMFAO again. this guy is pathetic. i've never in my life seen a guy need approval on a rap site.. for 5 fucking years. yeah woopty doo Ricardo.. you seen a vagina. you also sucked a bag of cocks. you're what like 5'6 ? and you constantly show us your progress in working out.. hint hint little guy regardless of how toned you get.. you're still a fucking midget. oh but you can buy nice things right ? yeah we all could if we spent the majority of our life alone. real easy to save up money when you don't have real friends. douche.

i don't even know the other idiots but i bet money that they are equally as retarded and lame.

so please guys just grow the fuck up or stfu. either one.

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post

RXL included for jumping on Ryan like that. wtf ? nigga aren't you like 30 by now ? calm down. being a redneck from Wisconsin is no where near as lame as being middle aged and in a online forum clique with other losers.

Ebadi ? LMFAO that's the guy people point and laugh at from a distance. that's the guy that chicks get drunk and fuck once then have to change their cell number because he tells them he loves them the next day. i mean can you not tell from the simple fact that he needs to lie on a god damned rap forum ?

Ricardo ? LMFAO again. this guy is pathetic. i've never in my life seen a guy need approval on a rap site.. for 5 fucking years. yeah woopty doo Ricardo.. you seen a vagina. you also sucked a bag of cocks. you're what like 5'6 ? and you constantly show us your progress in working out.. hint hint little guy regardless of how toned you get.. you're still a fucking midget. oh but you can buy nice things right ? yeah we all could if we spent the majority of our life alone. real easy to save up money when you don't have real friends. douche.

i don't even know the other idiots but i bet money that they are equally as retarded and lame.

good shit, good sir
    De Kapitein

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

[youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    26-5

Starting to agree with quo more and more, fuck knows why :/

Ric was cooler when he was hit'panick or whatever, dude i'm getting sick to fucking death about you posting chicks you fucked, receipts of clothes you bought and such

ebadi with a new crew from week to week, its fuckin embarrasment

i stay in the gaming section and sports because 99% of the time the lounge is full of dickheads with there stupid fucking dickhead topics!!!!

yeah i miss vanja and hosea, so fuckin' what, truth be told i never really spoke to them and vice versa but they entertained me, vanja i thought could be a prick at times but so what, at least they wasnt so one fucking dimensional.

Battle Record
    12-18

Quo is right. How is RB spose to get more members, or even attract anyone when the most used sub forum is spammed with nothing but homosexual Ebadi threads.

Battle Record
    26-5

Oh and i find myself contributing little....

how do you contribute to this exactly?

You either A go along with it, rxl you seem to be doing this...

or B...........fuck know's.

I'm pretty sure $2 bills are still printed. I think they just sit in banks though till they're actually asked for because of the reluctance of most businesses to accept them. Nowadays they're probably best used for tips and such.

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

God damn I hate you faggots for making RB so fucking gay all the fucking time.

lounge crews ? "The Money Team" ? yeah because we give one lousy fuck about how much money you have ? how many girls you claim ? i don't give a solid shit about any of the goofy looking, weasel necked, retarded bitches repping "The Money Team" or BaseBoyz.

jesus just talk and post jokes. stop trying to fill some void in your life with online friends.
    word.
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    I'm pretty sure $2 bills are still printed. I think they just sit in banks though till they're actually asked for because of the reluctance of most businesses to accept them. Nowadays they're probably best used for tips and such.
    That was random as fuck.

But yes, of course $2 bills are still printed. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, $2 bills are not rare. It's just so many people think that they're rare, that they decide to hold onto them like they're worth more money. Take a ton of people that would rather keep them instead of spending them, then it leads to not seeing as many two dollar bills floating around like you would see 1's, 5's, etc.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We some Fly Bum as niggas Defy-Gravity's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-4

FPS Cuba-Dont remember asking you about your oppinion. Niggas can just avoid the thread if it hurts you so much. Filling a void? nigga your trying to belittle us. Could you do it in person? no not really. come at you? you just took a thread about us having bitches and money personal to a point you attacked everyone in it.

Dude your an idiot leave the thread. and Being 30 on a website means what? what the nigga should be playing shuffle board? you cant battle? or chat? how old is jigga and he still in music videos competing with Solja boy and lil wayne who's about 30 now

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kMF93xxdUCY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kMF93xxdUCY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Battle Record
    21-6

^^ my Nigga

Drake said it himself

"niggaz with no money act like money isn't everything
    I'm having a good time, niggaz trying to ruin it"
    [/url]

Battle Record
    7-1

Im the least person you wanna say shit about dumb ass..

are you gonna make up some other fucking shit about your life to support your arguments?...

you're not a fucking accountant....can't even answer simple questions about that shit..

you weren't in the military...

you aren't shit but some fucking middle aged nerd on a fucking website...(gasp..oh wait!)

you don't do shit here, you don't rap...you don't text...you don't do anything worthwhile except get shitted on by Ricardo when Ric's on a good one then you leave for a few weeks and come back with your tail tucked in between your legs..

tells us about how much money you got....your big houses....your time in the military...and how you're going to college...have had your own secretary cuz you''re an accountant...or about your computer programming skills...

or how you supposedly killed someone and had to leave the country and live in mexico for a few years because the police were hunting you down...(but don't speak or read a lick of spanish) and this was before you got into the military...

come on __insert what ever name you wanna use today__

tell us..

and since when did killing time on here while im at work constitute being bad?...NEVER...because this shit is fun and me and Ryan have this back and forth thing...because it is just that...FUCKING AROUND you stupid simple lying sack of shit...

i guess you're own life is pitiful and stupid which is what the lies are for...

Quote Originally Posted by RXL View Post
    Im the least person you wanna say shit about dumb ass..

are you gonna make up some other fucking shit about your life to support your arguments?...

you're not a fucking accountant....can't even answer simple questions about that shit..

you weren't in the military...

you aren't shit but some fucking middle aged nerd on a fucking website...(gasp..oh wait!)

you don't do shit here, you don't rap...you don't text...you don't do anything worthwhile except get shitted on by Ricardo when Ric's on a good one then you leave for a few weeks and come back with your tail tucked in between your legs..

tells us about how much money you got....your big houses....your time in the military...and how you're going to college...have had your own secretary cuz you''re an accountant...or about your computer programming skills...

or how you supposedly killed someone and had to leave the country and live in mexico for a few years because the police were hunting you down...(but don't speak or read a lick of spanish) and this was before you got into the military...

come on __insert what ever name you wanna use today__

tell us..

and since when did killing time on here while im at work constitute being bad?...NEVER...because this shit is fun and me and Ryan have this back and forth thing...because it is just that...FUCKING AROUND you stupid simple lying sack of shit...

i guess you're own life is pitiful and stupid which is what the lies are for...
    Hahaha LOL!

Battle Record
    7-1

i don't need back up

Battle Record
    1-1

lmao @ RXL.

poor wittle baby got his wittle feewings all hurt.

yes i was in the military. hence why i posted pictures from a fucking baracks you uneducated, stupid fuck.

yes i have a house. OMGZ THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. stupid fuck once again.

and yes i am in college getting a masters. two members who post here attend the SAME fucking college. i had a class with their fucking roommate. if you want proof go ask them you dumb mother fucker.

and when i did rap.. didn't i beat you ? yes i did. so fall back. if i wanted to post something it would -still- shit on you.

i don't feel the need to prove myself to your pathetic waste of space self. i don't even come on here much anymore. why ? because i have a life. because i am doing the things i talk about. what do you do ? work at mcdonalds or something ? you must with all the free time your middle aged ass has.

lmao @ me having to lie on a RAP BOARD.

i'm 25. i've done more with my life then you have. and you have 10 fucking years on me. go ahead. prove anything i said isn't true. PROVE it. but you can't. you have no "connections". you're just a fucking woman. gossiping behind my back "omg Quo is lying about this tee hee i just KNOW it". you limp wristed little bitch. how bout you go fuck off before i make you get all prissy.