User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 46

Thread: Let It Out

Battle Record
    2-0

Re: Let It Out

this shit was hard dude... beat was sick and you were ill on the verse, nice punchlines, that closer was nasty, I seen XM quote it on the book. This is an ill track and definitely a TOTW... good shit my dude

Mhmm.

thank u fam.. much appreciated =D

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Yeah this shit was dope. It's really rare when i come onto the audio section to re-listen to a song, but for this one i wanted to hear it again and again. I think its a good indicator of what kind of talent this site truly has and when i showed it to my girl she didn't believe it wasn't a signed artist lol. Everything was dope man, from your flow to your delivery. Good punchlines in the lyrics. I would've picked this one for track of the week as well.

Mhmm.

haha thnx bro.. im flattered

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

This track is dope fam. A+. Lyrically spazzed on the track.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mhmm.

=) thnx

I hear some Jay Z...from jump...

I like the punches...and the way you delivered it slaps me in the face like a bitch get slapped...lol but I ain't a bitch nigga...don't get it twisted...

Feelin the pauses...in the beat and how you took advantage of them with the flow...

Dope song though...all around.

Q DA GAWD

Mhmm.

thanks bro.. btw i made the pause's in the track they weren't originally there.

Get Familiar

ha nice beat choice i was gonna go over this too, might still

real shit, i can relate...hmm i woulda liked to hear some rage in your voice man, really show that pain you got going...i hear u doing it in the adlibs but shoulda done it in main vocals...flow is cool..nice lyrics some decent punches too

overall this was pretty nice man can def relate to this, keep dropping

hit me back on this if u can
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...463/index.html
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title!

You never come weak. I got tired of this beat though, maybe because I recorded to it and after mix and mastering you hear it over and over again etc. But this is a nice drop, solid.
    I can't believe I logged in.

Mhmm.

thanks guys.

Get Familiar

Make sure to hit me bak on my totw
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jimmy Conway's Avatar

Hard Body Fam

You've Earned a Custom Title! Rash Boogie's Avatar

Oh wow....you fat bitch bungee chord snapped on this track....IIIIILL....i aint got nuttin to say man, this is on point and you know it lol

Music-

Twitter-

Facebook-

Battle Record
    0-8

This is great! The flow is awesome, the speed is impressive, and the overall track sounds amazing.

Great job!