Showing results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: LLL MAG: Kick Off Edition

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins

LLL MAG: Kick Off Edition

L.L.L.
    Intromotherfuckingduction

Welcome to LLL Season 15. This has been a much anticipated season and LLL is coming off a very successful season 14. The expectations are high, the participants are many, and the battles should be dope! Let's all just hope they are, anyway.

The plans for the start of the season didn't exactly pan out like some of us had hoped and it will cause some lop-sided battles, as everyone who wanted to join will be in LLL, instead of LLL jr. That being said, there are some guys who I haven't seen around here, so I have no clue as to what they will bring to the table, week in and week out, but I rest assured that everything will work out in the end.

Anyways, since this is the beginning of the season, I want introduce and welcome all the participants and hopefully everyone will stick around.

Battle Record
    36-16

Re: LLL: Season 15 Introduction Mag

Participant Bio's:

Bongzilla:
    This guy was in LLL last season, knows the routine and what is expected of him. He's no newb to battling, has been working on his wording and concepts and looks to be a better competitor this season. He recently champed Front Lines and is looking for his momentum to produce an edge in his favor.

KnowP:
    Love him or hate him, this dude has been around RB for awhile and plays a strong role in the development of newcomers in FL. KnowP has all the tools to be a good text head, but the only thing that sets him from back from the rest is his consistency. We'll see how he plans to address this and show that he is top tier material, this season.

Blue Bayou:
    Probably one of the favorites to champ this season and the first one to put a tick in the right column on $pitacular's record last season, champed LLL, but fell short in the playoffs last season. Blue has that uniqueness that seperates him from all other top tier heads and WILL be a force this season.

Marvelous:
    Mavelous has done well in FL, even champed it a few times. He has opened eyes all over the site, done well in audio and owns a spot in legends. Personally, I expect him to make an impact on the league and set a standard for himself. If he elevates a bit more, he could be in contention with the other top tier heads.

Quote.
    I do not know much about quote, especially since I have never spoken to him. Although I cannot write a bio about someone I don't know, I wish to extend a welcome and hope that you stay in the league and find it to be fun! Good luck in this season, dude

Skepto:
    (Bluhd Relayted) to those who were here during the Gauntlet IV. This guy can produces some heat and has been battling for a bit, so a word of advice... DON'T take him lightly. He can compete with the best of 'em... when he wants too. Consistency is his weak point, but know that if you face him... you wont have a face when the voting ends if you sleep on him.

Diso:
    I haven't personally read much from him, but what I have heard is that cat can thrown them things. No newb to battling, as I'm sure nobody in LLL is, I look for him to set a pace and be consistent throught LLL. If he gets in that grove, I'm sure that he will be a contender at the very least.

Rant:
    King motherfuckin Ancel, ya dig? This dude is a former LLL champ... say's enough don't you think? This dude has skill and some witty punches that make all of his battles competitive, no matter who he is facing. Did well in the playoffs last season and I'm sure he's looking to champ this one!

Leonida:
    Where the fuck he got this name? I have no clue... but this is CAS. Been modding in 1-2 and been winning a lot, so it's not a stretch to say that he will be competition. The only thing I can see CAS having trouble with, is the transition from one bar per week, to 10+ everyweek, while being consistent.

ArchDevil:
    This dude is coming into his own, finally developing his own style and has the basic fundamentals down. But, unless he gets on an elevating spree, I cannot see him finishing this season above .500, but I do not doubt his capability. Dude shows every week and is hungry to champ, so I expect good things.

A.T.:
    Probably the wackest motherfucker in LLL, tbh. How he even got in this, is beyond me. Personally, I look for him to get beat week in and week out, and he WILL have a losing record. No hate here, but this guy needs to go back to Front Lines and start all over.

RPK:
    Dude went on a winning spree in 1-2, been doing his thing in FL, and looks to continue to bring the heat in LLL. He's champed 1-2, so it should be obvious that he knows how to throw a punch... lets see if he can thrown 5-6 of them consistently and compete with the best of them.

Shunned1:
    Dude did fairly well last season, opened a few eyes by closing the eyes of his competition with swelling. He was decent enough last season, but now he's had some time to elevate, so I look for him to come out swinging and show the rest of the league that he is more than capable of handling business.

Rupture:
    To be completely honest, I have no fucking clue who this guy is, but once again, I keep hearing good things. Seen him posting around a bit and he's got the cockiness of a vet, so lets see if he can battle like one...

Slayerr:
    Former FL tourney champ, mostly a topical and audio head, but looking to expand his horizons here in LLL. I've seen what he can do and the way he battles, but he is going to need elevation to contend in here. Personally, I think he came to the right place... LLL is the school of hard knocks.

Oatmeal:
    Former RBTL (LLL) champ, SS champ, etc... you name it, Oat's can do it. Very talented head that will compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime... all the tools and creativeness to champ this, lets see how his luck will run.

The Archetype:
    Enough said... everyone knows Arch. Wack ass mother fucker, tbh... I kid, I kid... flat out, dude is dope. Lately, he's a gauntlet quarter-finalist, GG contender, and has a bunch of dickriders so you better come dope... <--- no joke... about you better come dope.

MV:
    M-Var!o for those who don't know. LLL contender last season, so I expect him to be none-the-less this season. When he takes his time he can get some good punches off and can compete with anyone. Should make a few battles reallllyyyyy close, so keep an eye on him and if he champs... I told you so...

Swag:
    Don't know too much about this cat either... I think he has an alias, but I am too fucking lazy to research it. Dude talks the talk, but does he... well, you get the idea. Like I said, I have no clue, so his first few battle ought to be interesting, to say the least.

-Flash:
    NBA for you newcomers. FL has had their hands full with this guy. He's been tearing up the competition, I'm curious as to how well he will fair, here. Something that amazes me is that, he seems to come up with harder punches in GG than when he has time to write, but maybe he will get that worked out.

Vinzr:
    Known more as a topical head, but he finds battling to be fun. I am not one to knock someones skill level, but I will say that this dude is consistent and is generally a great guy. Should be interesting to see him develop as a text head in LLL.

Mr. Style:
    John Dillinger @ NC... so if you already know him, you know hes good. Should provide some entertaining battles and I wouldn't doubt it if he became a force in the league. Quick witted, arrogant, he has all the skill necessary to champ, so keep an eye on him.

Evolve:
    RB legendary memeber... enough said. That line carries more weight than this old bag of bones has been able too since his hip replacement before his alzheimers flarred up. Just kidding, dude was dope early on and still is, so he will be a force for sure.

Miracle:
    This guy comes up with some creative concepts, actually pretty funny at times, but the one set back that he has, is the thing that seperates most mid-tier heads from top-tier... wording. If he can find a way to fix his wording, I can see Miracle being a threat in the league.

King:
    11x FL HW champ... that doesn't mean shit, tbh... but, who cares. In LLL he has proven to be a force, he has some dope punches, good wordplay, and will give even Blue a run for his money. Keep an eye out for this guy!

Knux:
    Fairly new to RB, but he has made an impression. GoW just accepting him into the Construct, so look for this guy to elevate fast, due to the help of GoW. No, GoW ain't ghosting for him, but helping him elevate... I expect good things by the end of the season.

Stat.:
    This guy drops some hilarious votes, I just hope his punches are just as funny. Aparently, he's no newb to text, so I am curious as to what he can do. First 2 weeks should set a tone for the rest of the season.

Beta:
    Dude is a battle/topical head, and is starting to come into his own. A style similar to RB's only rhyme the last word, but it suits him and he does it well. Concepts are decent enough, but if he wants to contend, he's gonna have to step his game up.

Allen Knight:
    NC head all the way, recently went to the finals in the Golden Glove tourney, but lost to Token. At least, he was a good sport about it. Make no mistake, his NC style will blow some of these guys away and I am looking forward to see how he impacts the league.

Jeffry:
    Jeff is startint to come into his own, as well and he shocked me a few weeks ago with a key for the GG tourney. The guy will benifit majorly from the LLL competition, he may start slow, but I look for him to pick up steam towards the end.

God 0f War:
    Like him or hate him, there are plenty of people on either side of this debate. One thing that is not up for debate is that this cat has skills. He can sway like a motherfucker and never get dq'd (j/k), but those aint the skills that I am talking about. Dude can flat out battle, a favorite for this season as well.

-Answer-:
    Was competing in FL, but recently ghosted in there, maybe he has been refining his skills elsewhere, but he shows a lot of potential and could easily get wins on vets if they sleep. Should be interesting to see how he compares with the best of RB.

Uncle Sam:
    The Last Shadow. No doubt, dude has concepts and has been working on his wording and I see a lot of improvement. Hopefully he can come out swinging and get momentum on his side, because when you got some skill, all you need is momentum to push you to that next level.

Black Mask:
    Haven't seen anything from this guy... I cannot even tell you who he is, but I hope for his sake, he can compete and not get sore butt if he loses. Hopefully he sticks around and can compete in the playoffs, only time will tell.

R1can Theoryz:
    Dude has been battling in FL and 1-2 and faces the same problems that other mid-tier competitors face... tough competition. Not that it is a bad thing, but I think that he will only improve and keep at it.

Supernat:
    This is my dude, he's cool, has slick rhymes, and can be a force... when he tries. Sometimes he'll drop rushed as fuck, other times, he has some outlandish punches that crack me up. I expect Nat to do well this season.

Last edited by A.T.; September 26th, 2011 at 07:26 PM

Battle Record
    36-16

Re: .................

Battle Predictions:

Quote vs. Marvelous
    Since I do not know much about Quote, Marvelous has the upper hand in this prediciton. Marv is a rookie to LLL, but I look for
    him to create havic, I just hope Quote is ready.

Prediction- Marv wins 5-4

Bongzilla vs. KnowP
    Probably one of the closer matches. Bong can give KnowP competition, but I think that KP will use experience to his advantage and pull out the win.

Prediction- KnowP wins 5-4

Blue Bayou vs. Skepto
    I know both of these cats' skill levels, and no offense to Skepto, but I think Blue will dominate this battle and Skepto will have to begin winning in week 2.

Prediction- Blue wins via KO

Diso vs. Rant
    As much good stuff as I hear about Diso, I think Rant has the edge here. He's been battling more consistently and obviously knows what it takes to win.

Prediction- Rant wins 5-4

Leonidas vs. ArchDevil
    A battle of the 1-2 heads... should be interesting to see how this turns out, but I have to give the edge to CAS for the factor of experience.

Prediction- Cas wins via KO

A.T. vs. RPK
    RPK can actually throw a punch, so he will get the win in this battle, plus A.T. has a knack for pissing people off, so in every area, RPK will win.

Prediction- RPK wins via KO

Shunned1 vs. Rupture
    A battle of the unknowns. Personally, I think Shunned needs to eleavte a little more before I would say he's a contender, but not knowing who Rupture is, I have to lean towards Shunned.

Prediction- Shunned1 wins 5-4

Slayerr vs. Oatmeal
    Wow! What an unlucky first round match for Slayerr. Oat's hasn't battled much recently, but I am counting on him to put forth a verse that will be hard to top.

Prediction- Oatmeal wins via KO

The Archetype vs. MV
    Another unlucky draw for the first round. MV has skill, no doubt, but I think that Arch has knocked the rust off recently and will win this battle.

Prediction- The Archetype wins 5-4

Swag vs. -Flash
    The fact that I don't know too much about Swag's battle skills puts -Flash in a position that I think he can win. Should be an interesting battle, nonen-the-less.

Prediction- -Flash wins 5-4

Vinzr vs. Mr. Style
    Vinzr has elevated a lot since he first came to RB, but Styles is tough competition, for anyone. I look for Vinzr to put a good effort into this battle, but I expect Styles to win.

Prediction- Mr. Style wins via KO

Evolve vs. Miracle
    Yet, another first round spell of unluckiness for Miracle, because that is what it will take for Mir to pull out the win vs. a seasoned vet like Evolve.

Prediction- Evolve wins via KO

King vs. Knux
    Should be an interesting match, as Knux has been doing well in FL, but in the end and all things considered, it'd shock me if King lost this match.

Prediction- King wins 5-1

Stat. vs. Beta
    Stat seems to know what he is doing, Beta is still coming into his own. I look for Stat to bring experience to the table and take this battle.

Prediction- Stat wins 5-3

Allen Knight vs. Jeffry
    ANOTHER SPELL OF UNLUCKINESS!!!! Poor Jeff, looks like he will have to begin winning in week two, because Allen is just too good to beat when he's on his game.

Prediction- Allen Knight wins via KO

God 0f War vs. -Answer-
    Are you serious... Token, c'mon, give these newbs a chance!
    GoW has skills that are almost unmatched at any level. Any success that -Answer- has had in FL will be rendered irrelevant.

Prediction- GoW wins via KO

Uncle Sam vs. Black Mask
    Should be an interesting battle. Uncle Sam has been working on a few things and I am curious to see who Black Mask is. But, as I have done before, I'm going with Uncle Sam taking this since I know what he can do.

Prediction- Uncle Sam wins 5-4

Rican Theoryz vs. SuperNat
    All in all, Nat should have no problem taking this battle... as long as he tries. Rican can drop well at times, but I think Nat has too much going for him.

Prediction- SuperNat wins 5-1

Battle Record
    36-16

VOTING:
    It Has To Happen!

The same problem faces the league and challenges it's success every single season. Voting... Nothing can contribute to a leagues demise like a lack of voting, so if you enjoy the competition, make sure that you vote.

You are to leave 4 links to battles you have voted on, in your battle thread. If you win, but fail to post your 4 links, you will not recieve the W on your record. If you lose and you fail to vote, you will still get an L, but also I will annouce it in the mag so that everyone can pwn you for being the sorry piece of shit that you are.

The lack of voting not only hurts the league, but compeletly fucks over your record, so set aside 30 minutes and vote on 4 battles EVERY week.

With that being said, I hope this season is enjoyable to everyone and a lot of elevation happens for everyone!

Battle Record
    36-16

Outromotherfuckingduction

Well, we are kicking off a new season, have a lot of contenders, so let's make this shit dope.

Also, I want to remind everyone that LLL has a new feature- The HOF section. If you see a DOPE battle, nominate it! Point blank. We want to recognize the acheivements of all those on RB, but only the best will be recognized.

We will be bringing you weekly mags, so be sure to stay active, vote, and drop dope, or else you could see your name in the Mag... getting pwned by everyone.

Anyways, this is it. I hope you enjoyed it, and let's get this shit started!

Peace

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: LLL MAG: Kick Off Edition

shit nice mag a.t. funny to

props yo

Battle Record
    36-16

*bows*

thank you, sir!

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

appreciate the mag, AT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

btw king isnt clsoe to blues level

jus for the record

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Cool mag, i aint tryin to b a dick or disrespect,GoW's my boy, but hes not helpin me elevate.. i been doin this longer than most ppl here, just came back into a new era wit new styles so just tryin to adapt to the new school and get all the rust off.. thx for the lil bio regardless, lookin forward to some good battles
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit AT.

Battle Record
    33-5

nice
    Stat

Battle Record
    36-16

@ king... everyone has off days, just saying King is capable giving him a challenge during one of those... but that's my opinion.

@ Knux... You hang out with GoW and you will elevate. I don't care how long you've been doing this, tbh. GoW helped me out a ton.

@ Oats, no problem man. Hope it was decent.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by A.T. View Post
    @ king... everyone has off days, just saying King is capable giving him a challenge during one of those... but that's my opinion.

lol...what? all i said was good shit.

Battle Record
    36-16

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    lol...what? all i said was good shit.
    my bad... that was for GoW.