User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: What will your tombstone say?

Battle Record
    14-6

Re: What will your tombstone say?

Quote Originally Posted by zombicidal View Post
    What got your bitch ass pussy in a tangle? Lemme guess, you went to Hot Topic and they were all out of Team Jacob shirts, right? Or did you call in your favorite pop radio station and they wouldn't play Cheers by Rhianna? Me and the ex-wife once had sex to an entire Rhianna album, so I can't hate too much. Best sex ever was every bitch after that. Mother fucker, do you even know what money is?

Lemme lay it down for you flat like your bitch's ass. Ok... so, back in the old days people had shit on their hands. They'd make shit, they'd grow shit, they'd build shit. Some people would have more of one kind of shit than another. So they all traded and bartered shit. But that's not the best system. If you want fresh bananas and all you got are some hemp necklaces, and the guy with the bananas don't want no necklace, you're screwed. So one day somebody decided to invent currency. Y'know, gold and precious stones and shit. Y'know why? Because of the bitches. Men were just fine picking up fist sized rubies, staring mindlessly at them whilst stone, and then chucking them at someone's head. But the bitches wanted them for keeps and shit. So everyone agreed on that, and gold ended up becoming the standard. You trade your hemp necklaces for gold, then buy some bananas. Of course, it doesn't end there. You, being a dumb fuck you are, decide to steal the gold. And since you're Irish, you somehow manage to succeed. Well now... you don't want your freshly stolen gold to get stolen, do you? Of course not! So when some nice man tells you that he has a vault and some body guards and will gladly watch your gold for you, you take him up on that offer. Because hey! It's a bank. You give him your gold, and you get an IOU of that price. And since that IOU represents the gold in the bank, it's as good as gold, and thus... paper money. Money... but in paper form.

But then the guy at the bank decides to print out some more IOUs, but without the money to back it up. In America, this has been happening for over a hundred years. So all those fat stacks of cash you snagged off of photobucket and then used Paint to tag your name because you're not fooling anybody... yeah, shit's worthless. It's not even good for toilet paper.

Now, my abilities to disassemble and reassemble most firearms, to treat bullet and explosion wounds, survive in hospitable climates, handle oneself in a firefight, and all that MMA training mixed with everything else I've picked up over the years... well, my son. That shit is priceless. I can actually give that shit to my kids and grandkids. In case you haven't noticed, a dollar bill today will be worth less than a penny tomorrow.

You. Bitch. Puss.
    ^I read all this.. and i must say,very entertaining..

DOPESPOTENTERTAINMENT
    "...bringing slavery back,since '06"
    [YOUTUBE]Bk77Z00AZE8[/YOUTUBE]

"when he went to jail, he never gave up the butt.
    here lies a true survivor"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo. View Post
    i will be burned on a funeral pyre, on some bad ass shit like patroclus, and people will hold a fucking festival after.

if they give me a ceremonial grave, I would like this on my tombstone
    This is probably the greatest post you've ever made.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Noticeably F.A.T. View Post
    "when he went to jail, he never gave up the butt.
    here lies a true survivor"
    loleo's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    im being cremated....fuck buried...
    but on my solid gold ash box it can say "sprinkle a bit of this in your blunt for conversation with me."
    hahaha. im going out that way too. Fucka coffin, fucka tomb stone. what a waste of money. Im dead. I dont fucking care if you put me in a plastic bag and dig a hole. Just dont spend that much money on a fucking corpse.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Just my name.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

Tabula Rasa.

"The money TEAM: Da Krypt, RXL, Dee Dee, Ricardo."

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    0-1

"Landed 1st Ollie 2 Slam Dunk"

^click this link or die!!

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

i ain't eva gunna die homie, Jeffry lives forever.

fuck u for thinkin otherwise.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

You've Earned a Custom Title! h3ad tr9p's Avatar

Deuces!!!

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

pwned

"I am legend."

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken Deity View Post
    pwned
    lmao

thatd be the shit to be walking through a graveyard and see a headstone with "pwned" on it....