User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: What will your tombstone say?

Battle Record
    1-1

What will your tombstone say?

Straight forward question. This is your shoot and I want to hear what everyone says. Be true, be creative. Be you.

Additional credit: For those who want to write more, feel free to add excerpts of your eulogy, or even the whole damn thing.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Re: What will your tombstone say?

Omnia Vincit Amor.
    RF Raised.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    color="MediumTurquoise">www.soundclick.com/aztekproduktion

Cut Throat
    Battle Record
    27-3
    Awards LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

Here lies girth master
    LEGION OF LEGENDS

Jack Herrera, Sour Ina Dutch..AC On High Flyin On The Hutch

Say yes to drugs, kids! Goretex's Avatar

long story short, my brother died in a fire a few years ago and i put a picture that had this poem on it in his casket.. so when i die, i want this poem engraved on my tombstone with a picture of me and him above it.

Battle Record
    12-8

I don't think I want to be buried, so.. no tombstone for me.

Battle Record
    12-19

I dont plan on dying. But, if I do, all i need is a Fleur De Lis and a WhoDat
    The blue stuff.

Battle Record
    0-2

im being cremated....fuck buried...
    but on my solid gold ash box it can say "sprinkle a bit of this in your blunt for conversation with me."

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

my tombstone will say "Leflaur Leflah Eshkoshka"

Here lies a man who helped end the drug war.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

"Open ended question designed to spark teasings and discussions."

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

i will be burned on a funeral pyre, on some bad ass shit like patroclus, and people will hold a fucking festival after.

if they give me a ceremonial grave, I would like this on my tombstone
    De Kapitein

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo. View Post
    i will be burned on a funeral pyre, on some bad ass shit like patroclus, and people will hold a fucking festival after.

if they give me a ceremonial grave, I would like this on my tombstone
    Is that Xpac? Damn... those we're the days

Uncomfortable reminder adjective's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

I had to write my eulogy in tenth or eleventh grade english class, kinda messed up but it was cool back then to me. as for my tombstone, "We all have a choice to make, Jesus said 'I am the way the Truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me'"

We all gotta confront the lies we have been brought up in one day, and come face to face with the truth.
    THINK MORE

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Da Krypt View Post
    "Open ended question designed to spark teasings and discussions."
    What got your bitch ass pussy in a tangle? Lemme guess, you went to Hot Topic and they were all out of Team Jacob shirts, right? Or did you call in your favorite pop radio station and they wouldn't play Cheers by Rhianna? Me and the ex-wife once had sex to an entire Rhianna album, so I can't hate too much. Best sex ever was every bitch after that. Mother fucker, do you even know what money is?

Lemme lay it down for you flat like your bitch's ass. Ok... so, back in the old days people had shit on their hands. They'd make shit, they'd grow shit, they'd build shit. Some people would have more of one kind of shit than another. So they all traded and bartered shit. But that's not the best system. If you want fresh bananas and all you got are some hemp necklaces, and the guy with the bananas don't want no necklace, you're screwed. So one day somebody decided to invent currency. Y'know, gold and precious stones and shit. Y'know why? Because of the bitches. Men were just fine picking up fist sized rubies, staring mindlessly at them whilst stone, and then chucking them at someone's head. But the bitches wanted them for keeps and shit. So everyone agreed on that, and gold ended up becoming the standard. You trade your hemp necklaces for gold, then buy some bananas. Of course, it doesn't end there. You, being a dumb fuck you are, decide to steal the gold. And since you're Irish, you somehow manage to succeed. Well now... you don't want your freshly stolen gold to get stolen, do you? Of course not! So when some nice man tells you that he has a vault and some body guards and will gladly watch your gold for you, you take him up on that offer. Because hey! It's a bank. You give him your gold, and you get an IOU of that price. And since that IOU represents the gold in the bank, it's as good as gold, and thus... paper money. Money... but in paper form.

But then the guy at the bank decides to print out some more IOUs, but without the money to back it up. In America, this has been happening for over a hundred years. So all those fat stacks of cash you snagged off of photobucket and then used Paint to tag your name because you're not fooling anybody... yeah, shit's worthless. It's not even good for toilet paper.

Now, my abilities to disassemble and reassemble most firearms, to treat bullet and explosion wounds, survive in hospitable climates, handle oneself in a firefight, and all that MMA training mixed with everything else I've picked up over the years... well, my son. That shit is priceless. I can actually give that shit to my kids and grandkids. In case you haven't noticed, a dollar bill today will be worth less than a penny tomorrow.

You. Bitch. Puss.
    [youtube]3JWXNPaLSkA[/youtube]

you know I wanna feel special

MCL

Battle Record
    61-50
    Awards 50+ Wins

Veni Vidi Vici