User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: "Reflect" (Thugz Mansion "Remix")

"Reflect" (Thugz Mansion "Remix")

[sc]http://soundcloud.com/white_ryno/reflect-6[/sc]

WILL DROP LINKS TONIGHT AFTER WORK

PLEASE DONT CLOSE

thanks
    Last edited by Blackflags; September 19th, 2011 at 04:28 PM

Re: "Reflect" (Thugz Mansion "Remix")

nice song vocals need mixing tho they sound like you recorded them on a phone put more low end in your vocals
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...522/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...019/index.html

thanks a lot i appreciate the comment.. im actually recording on a pair of iphone headphones in garageband lmao... i havent invested in anything much better yet.. if anyone has some suggestions for a budget set-up lemme know.. ive shopped around but a lotta the more effecient looking shit is out of my price range atm

bumping this

Battle Record
    11-2

you had a good delivery/flow on this homie, mic presence was solid but that sound quality doesn't really do you justice, people get better sound quality even on garageband, just get a good condensor mic and some better headphones lol.. but lyrics n everything were nice on this, sound quality was the only thing really lacking on here, nice work..
    Last edited by The Gwapfather; September 19th, 2011 at 12:52 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

returning the favor.. guitar is sick.. u got a good mic presence.. i can def see some people smokin to this shit haha.. quality was eh but everything else was solid.. lyrics nicee.. dont like how it ended tho.. let the guitar play out a lil bit then fade out.. good drop
    Twitter: @DJ_Fountain (FOLLOW 4 FOLLOW)
    Soundclick:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube:

Facebook:

thanks guys. appreciated. im definitely tryin to get the quality issue worked out first and foremost.

bumpin this..

Edited in your Soundcloud player. Please do so from now on. The instructions are stickied!

uppin

Battle Record
    3-2

I've always loved this instrumental... your flow on this kinda has the Nas flavor that he brought to the remix... pretty dope lyrically... quality not great, but not terrible, sounded clean enough to me... cool track...

Interesting beat choice, really laid back acoustic shit. I like how your attacking the music on this, its got that late 90s flow which is always good. Lyrically I'm feeling the metaphors, you can write for sure. Maybe add some effects to fill up some of the empty space, feels like it's misisng something a bit, but that might be what you're going for. All in all this was a pretty good drop, definitely on the short side but good nonetheless.

Please return the feedback homie
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...var=&p=8318364
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!