User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Thoughts

http://www.soundclick.com/MCAbsolut

Not studio quality done on a laptop but need some feedback before I lay it down. thanks

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...html?p=8250905

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...473/index.html

here is the 2nd. there has got to be an easier way to do that

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Thoughts

please read the forum rules first... you need to include two links to tracks you gave feed on...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

do they have to be audio tracks, because I gave a lot of feedback on some instrumentals.

yo i'm a fuckin idiot, is there a way to copy 2 links at the same time. aww shit, maybe I shouldnt have skipped so much school

Battle Record
    3-2

good looks... you can't copy two links at once, but you should be able to copy one, then on your first post you can click the edit button and add the links into your first post... instead of postin' over and over... either way, don't matter... anyway... this beat is kinda hot... your flow is pretty decent really, could use a little smoothin' out but not bad... delivery is straight, sounds natural and confident... mix is rough, levels need to be fixed, your vocals are low... otherwise, not bad...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

listening...beats aight...i like the sample...flows aight...could use some work cuz its sounds a little choppy...not horrible but could still be worked on... deliveries aight same as the flow choppy sounding a little but not horrible...i like the imigery in this track...if its true then its good...if not then its not...all in all u got some stuff to work on but its aight...id work on ending the song better too cuz lyricly it ends very abrubtly....

Battle Record
    0-1

listening.... beat is cool... flow is aight... this is decent man... keep at it...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Like how the drums come in. Agree that the flow is somewhat choppy, atleast at first. You got a good voice. Sounds similar to someone I just can't think of who, lol. I do agree that you gotta work on your delivery. A little more emotion and animation in your voice would be good. Overall it's actually pretty good in my opinion. Doesn't matter if you did it on your laptop, you can still get good quality outta it, lol. Vocals sounded clear too so I wouldn't worry too much about it not being "studio quality". Just work on that delivery and give it that emotion. Keep it up.

RTF on my track called "Daydream"
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Man, I appreciate the feedback. it really is some of the first feedback I have ever gotten so I will be using this input to correct the errors and show improve, yeah everything I write is true, my rap book aint nothing but a diary. the beat is a old school alchemist beat. not sure the name. word

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

kinda dull vocals on this, flow is here and there...quality isnt the best, lyrics are pretty decent, i think u have potential with your voice to get some more emotion to show in your delivery so its not so monotone sounding, just keep at er..
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...