User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 65

Thread: Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

Get Familiar

Re: Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

no problem man never is as long as u leave a link haha

hit all links upppppppp keep dropping them
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

Upppppp

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

wonderful piece of work rishi, was loving the overall message. this should be in the hall of fame foreal. good job and keep it up my friend.

Battle Record
    2-0

This whole thing was touching.. the emotion was perfect, the beat was amazing and made this whole thing come together... verses and story was tight and the hook was ok.. coulda been better but it didn't take away from the song at all... it was beautiful dude..

Get Familiar

Thx guys appreciate it

Get Familiar

Upping keep dropping links

Hellavated
    Battle Record
    13-4

Thanks for droppin a line on my track.

Beginning sounds like a slim shady intro haha.. beats cool i can vibe to it.. lyrics are real and the multis internals are all there. you flow nice for the most part man, seems a lil rushed in certain spots.. Hook is cool i like it. Delivery is good except in the parts where it seems rushed..

good track man i like it real talk track.. nice shit
    I.J.L Reppin
    Tatt And Blue Perhaps You Knew

Get Familiar

Thx man

Get Familiar

uppinggggg thiss, one of the best tracks I ever done if not the best

Lion's Den is out now!!! Longway's Avatar

Sorry about your loss homie

Track is the dopish -- Love the message-- obviously the concept means alot to all of us but you went about it in some real hip hop type of way. Love it homie... Keep em coming

If you have a moment please RTF
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...423/index.html

Get Familiar

Thx man ill try to hit u bak tonight

Get Familiar

Longway jus hit u back sorry for delay

upping this one last time, check it out if you haven't!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

great song, personal & real, nice flow & delivery, you know how to do it my man
    I wish that everything was better from the weather to the measure of intelligence

Get Familiar

Appreciate the feed man

Just bumped this again, forgot how dope it was man hahah. Definitely one of the best songs you ever recorded. Definitely in the top 5. Great job on this man.
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!