User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

Re: Rishi P - Final Farewell (9/11 Tribute Song)

This is sick, the delivery was amazing, the emotion was there as well, I liked it a lot. Good job!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm returning the feed...

Man this shit is deep as fuck, I'm pretty sure no one can hate no matter what. I've wrote a song about my father once, he's got Alzheimer's, so I can definitely relate to losing a father...even though it's s totally different kind of loss. The content is really heartfelt, real and vivid.

Flow is very solid and the delivery is well performed...I could certainly tell there were immense emotion in almost every line spit. The hook was a highlight, no doubt about it, I really liked it and thought it summed up this track very nicely.

dope shit man, I vote this SOTW.

"Music is my homeland; I live and die in it."

Life without a father...even though my father is alive...I grew up without him...so, in many instances, I've experienced this pain...knowing my father is alive but wants nothing to do with me...and so that "death" is real to me as well...

in any case...beat is nice...you're rocking to it well...

deep lyrics

solid overall joint

Q DA GAWD

beat is dope, flow is pretty on point, most of all the SONG is dope... very heartfelt.. good shit man
    blah

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

im chucking this up on my facebook for today
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    12-14

downloading the ep now...really nice track here, emotion, nice beat...strong flow. loved everyone of these songs you've made about your dad and this probably ranks 2 (imo) after too long (although that may be because that was the first one i heard)
    props on doing this you've used the skills your dad has taught you and put a lot of emotion/work into these song and you can only have done him proud.

Get Familiar

Thanks for all the feed/positive comments really appreciate that

IME thanks for upping to ur fb im actually almost at 900 views in like 3 days never had that many views so fast!

Seen totw being mentioned and yea would be real dope if that happened lol been a long min since I got one of those!

Will hit links tonight beem a busy few days keep dropping tho
    Real life experiences told through music

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

You've Earned a Custom Title! theflo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

you know i had to check this out.. the beat is floin, great flo on the beat.. good use of showin emotion on the track.. im lovin it bro keep doin it

Facebook:

Youtube: [YOUTUBE]y8tu7ax4Q50[/YOUTUBE]

..Poetically licensed... Coexist's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Rishi p.

Feeling the track man. It takes a lot to write something like this. So much respect for dropping it, you only have progression from here on.

R.I.P to your dad.

Peace.
    "Expect what I'm After is the Skill to Empire,
    To Accept every Answer in it's Real and Entire/
    The "Best" doesn't Matter, it's the Build of the Fire!
    So Success isn't Glamour it's the Will to Inspire!/" - Deth Wun

Get Familiar

Thx guys

Get Familiar

Upping this gonna drop some feed around tonight

Well, from a critic stand point I really have nothing to say.

It was a nice emotional peice imo. Kind of made me think back about my own father.

Anyways man, sorry for your loss.
    8/10
    ~1~

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Love the intro bro...totally hooks you into listening to everything. First verse is good. I agree that how you say "This is my final farewell" in the hook sounds dope...flow is really on point...really dope track filled with emotion. This is really good as I'm sure the others you've done are. Always good to see songs like this of rememberance

Be sure to get back at me on my track "Daydream"
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Okay... devotion track.

First off... Sorry for your loss man. Death of a family member is devastating... I'm going to give honest feed, but that doesn't detract from your loss man. Love out to ya.

You've got "Ah" in your speech like Obama

Anyway... your flow is ok... At points line endings are rushed or forced... and some of the ad libs lack that emotion packed in the lyrics. The lyrics are simple... but the topic is powerful. Ok no... I'll be honest... these lyrics are actually hurting you here. That's the weakest part of the track...

The "ended so tragically" stands out as rushed a little...

Hook is... ok. Could have done a little more with it man.

I think what's lacking is lyrical complexity, varied flow, and emotional intensity. I would have wanted to hear you rip some shit on that final verse of "Stan" type intensity. That really deeper connection type thing. As it was, I didn't feel this track man. And that's just me.

Okay look. I remember when my man Jono died and I dropped a track immediately afterwards. Rushed and emotion packed... I just had to get shit out... and people didn't really feel the shit. I wanted to gut em. But they were just feeding shit honestly. I don't feel this shit... but again. That don't take away from your loss.

Would love some RTF: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...740/index.html
    [YOUTUBE]ncScMJG2Ejg[/YOUTUBE]
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

well well, what is there to say really? i think the comments that precede mine covered it all...the beat was cool, your delivery was great (i could feel the emotion in your flow and voice) and lyrically it was convincing (i could feel that you were hella inspired by the tragedy of the event)...the hook was interesting as well...nothing more to add and, to be honest, i can't really think of any criticism...so that means the track's good!