User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: "When"

Battle Record
    0-1

"When"

This is not a life choice, this is not a plot or a planned action.
    The lasting life force is withering, countless thoughts considering..
    But literally im dumb struck, feeling the gust up wind coming in through the cracks.
    Solid rock, black as coal, using bits of clothes I tried to patch the holes..
    Cold hands holding an old lamp shake and sway, spraying orange rays of light from side to side.
    And there she lay, she also lies,in both her eyes a secret hides.
    We must survive...
    I found some vegetation and insects except we ate them days ago.
    The last real meal we had split had been a can of potted meat that had washed upon the beach.
    With winter at sea the breeze can be crippling, ive been here with her for what feels like a century.
    I cant provide for us both or go dive for the boat that sank between 50 to 60 feet below.
    This is defeat, this is the feeling of lost hope, home, and comfort zones.
    I know I love her though, so I can't leave her, but currently cant feed her.
    It occurred to me that the cave we found had been around and mined for for it's gems.
    A diamond has never meant less to me then now, unless we get found.
    But if they have not done it by now chances are we'll never get out.
    As she sleeps I wonder aloud if I could live without her.
    If i'm to free her, drown her, or be a coward and allow her to starve.
    Suffer.. And otherwise come to my side and beg for death or the remains of my flesh.
    Such a sacrifice I could suffice, but would the end justify the means?
    Would she be just as kind to me?..
    This time at sea has shown me my soul slowly through every opening.
    Just hoping we could see a ship, a plane, or change of scenery is eating me alive.
    And so should I be, she comes to me hungry in need, and indeed I oblige
    Last edited by Frantikk; September 9th, 2011 at 05:26 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

First and only current youtube track^^

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: "When"

Goodness gracious! This story had me ingulfed with imagination my man. Very good on portaying the picture with emotion. i literally couldnt stop reading because I had to see how this bad boy ended, and it did so in a dramatic fashion like the sorts of a Novel. Structure was broken alot which made this hard to read and follow fluidly. In some areas I couldnt catch the rhymes scheme. Felt more like poetry in the beginning, but turned out pretty well writtin. I digs this dog.

keep at it

Battle Record
    0-1
    Last edited by Frantikk; September 8th, 2011 at 06:08 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

BuUUuuump!

dude..this was i dunno..
    i mean the content to this was really good and your diction was onpoint but i felt this was more of a poem than a OM and plus your structure was completely fucked..when i first read this i was like this shit dont even rhyme WTF is this lol. i had to re read it to catch the scheme of the rhyme which i found really annoying.

but i like said before the content tto this was very nice and read really smoothly..but since you posted this in OM i was looking for the rhyme scheme and inners and multis and that jazz that is associated with OM's. you didnt have any of that..

more poetic than anything dude. but keep posting

Battle Record
    0-1

Lol there were tons of inners and multies in this.. Not even gonna point em out, if you cant see that on ur own thats a problem. But yeah I wrote this on another site as poetry, and in the description I mention it being more of a poetic piece. The structure is pretty fucked though i'll give ya that.