User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 51

Thread: Carter IV sells 964,000 in first week

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Carter IV sells 964,000 in first week

i already told you i arent a huge fan of his. If anything you are just another one of the bandwagon wayne haters. All im saying is dont come in to a thread about someone selling almost 1 MILLION albums in a WEEK and claiming its imposible to vibe to it. Its quite obvious people are able to vibe to it, otherwise almost 1 million people wouldnt of bought his album in the first week it was sold. If you just said you dont like him then cool. Just dont question how its possible that people like him because ITS PRETTY FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of people do. There some dumb niggas on this board man

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidCry View Post
    can't believe I found someone so fucking retarded that I had to explain what an opinion is. holy fuck this site is fulla nonsense now.
    Lmao says the guy who is writing off someone elses opinion that you can vibe to his music. Go to school kid..go to school.

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I didn't claim it was impossible. I'm asking the people who like him HOW it's possible? It was a legit question worded harshly on my part, but a real question nontheless. I downloaded his album and listened. I just can't bring myself to that level of enjoyment and I LIKE A LOT OF MUSIC... I'm a pretty accepting guy when it comes to music. If there wasn't a collective of people who thought the way I do - you wouldn't have artists like Royce, Atmosphere, Chino, Ortiz, Buddens, The Roots, ect making albums how they do. Not to say my one opinion matters... but I'm trying to understand how the other side of the spectrum works. Everyone who I meet imo in person that has a dislike for Wayne, Gucci Man, Waka Flocka, people like that.. seem to be genuinely SMART people. People who graduated from college or have a smart outlook on not only music, but life itself...Everyone I meet that bumps Wayne's album from a beat up Honda Civic or a basement with a pong table seem to be pot head alchy's that couldn't get past their junior year of high school.. not to place EVERYONE in that category obviously, cause that'd be stupid.. but I bet the general population of his fans are people like that.. so granted there's more retarded people on earth than smart ones.

by the way lol.. a million people is only a small fraction of the worlds population....I'd bet the numbers stack differently if you peeped illegal downloads.. but again, we're in a world where money is the only thing that really matters and a group called "young money" is on top of that game. No body said they don't make money or get credit for selling records.. politicians make money too but that doesn't make them amazing people.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Anoroc View Post
    Lmao says the guy who is writing off someone elses opinion that you can vibe to his music. Go to school kid..go to school.
    I'm not the one who has a problem with other peoples expression of opinion here... that's you pal.

hahaha ok so now you want to start generalising whole groups of people? Well i guess i'll slide out now that its confirmed im talking to a sponge. Someone said they like to vibe to wayne and you said thats impossible because every component to his music is shit and made up blatant lies(5 metas in one song etc) to make a point. I have no problem with peoples opinion, i'll say it again..i dont particularly like wayne. I dont listen to his whole albums, i find i have to skip some tracks. I am just not such of an idiot to start writing off every aspect of his music and saying its impossible to vibe to. Lmao i really chuckled at that last paragraph though..i mean why would you even say that? Its clear your just a hater when you start claiming "well actually 1 million people isnt much anyway". Good one guy..i do realise that in a world of 6 billion people, 1 million isnt much but that is irrelevant..we are talking about selling records here and in terms of SELLING MUSIC RECORDS IN ONE WEEK..its ALOT of fuckin people. For future debates buddy, theres a word called context. You should try and apply it and you wont sound like such a narrow-minded douche

Battle Record
    242-30

Lol I said he uses the same 5 metaphors in most of his tracks.. Just a bunch of played out "Life's a bitch..." flips and even the intro for his new album starts off talking about pussy YET AGAIN... I'm saying there's nothing creative about him. There's nothing to vibe with other than to, even as you put it, play it at a party and listen to it like white noise because you're drunk. I'm just saying everyone on earth listens to music, but somehow album sales are still relevant. I can't even name someone I know who still buys CD's anymore lol... shit is obsolete and even the companies say it's going down... that's not the point here. What I was saying there is just a reinforcement to my statement that "nothing matters" if you wanna get right down to it. I admitted there are probably some intellectuals out there that listen to Wayne, I'm just saying the typical Wayne fan I've met (yes I was putting them in a group) can't even hold a convorsation for more than 2 minutes. Context has nothing to do with the arguement I just made. We're talking about his music and me wanting to know why people like it? It makes me narrow minded wanting to find out why someone likes something?? If anything that makes me more open minded.

This arguement is useless lol... especially since we have the same general opinion of Wayne other than being baffled by his album sales.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Damn. I'm just gonna leave this here.

[youtube]H_uh7P_YTWE[/youtube]

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5

Damn. I'm just gonna leave this here.

[youtube]H_uh7P_YTWE[/youtube]

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    242-30

I only liked Mirror, Abortion, and So Special :\

Battle Record
    13-5

Lol "She Will" is still my favorite track on the album. I can see why your honky self wouldn't like that track tho. CUZ YOU DON'T BE GETTIN' PUSSY! BURNNNNNN

A.i

Battle Record
    242-30

Lmao, I'm a one pussy kinda guy. I respect women and don't refer to them as "bitches" =)

The Future Among Us The Nav Man™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    37-16
    Awards 25+ Wins

Abortion sucked dick.

Album is the decently nice.
    Trapped within the lights of the city..
    Where it looks full of life but inside it's all empty..
    And from outside it's all tempting..
    What..it's all lies upon entry..

:noor:
    [YOUTUBE]uGEHlYk4M5c[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidCry View Post
    I only liked Mirror, Abortion, and So Special :\
    How do you not like President Carter, Blunt Blowin, Mega Man? And basically the rest of the album lol.

It's a solid album..Few tracks are ehh to me, but it's only like 1 or 2. And his choice of beats on here was very good. The hyped up beats are fucking bangers, and the slower more mellow beats are clean. The production team definitely did their work.
    RB OG Triple OG

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Carter IV sells 964,000 in first week

Abortion is easily the worst song on the album. All the others I quite liked, except shyne's verse on the song with nas. He's terrible.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Noticeably F.A.T. View Post
    god...you internet people are pathetic..i love how every one on the internet thinks they speak for every single fucking person who listens to hip hip rap w/e you wanna fucking call it..

jesus wake the fuck up..YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER, most people arent listening ot music going...

"OMG this nigga is single syllable rhyming he so wack...i mean dam his metaphors are so wack...and to top it off his got no multis"

guess what..most people listen to music to vibe to it..dance bob there heads. Every one on the net is obsessed with all that fucking bullshit but guess what out side the internet..NO ONE GIVES FUCK..

just listen Vibe to it..instead of nitpicking and complaining..STFU
    WTF crawled up your ass? lmao

Go back, read what I said and tell me where I nitpicked anything on this album lol. I said IMHO it wasnt close to C3, now thats as a whole. The beats, the lyrics, the VIBE YOU LOVE TO TALK ABOUT and everything else that makes an album.

And no my opinion doesnt matter to Wayne or anyone who likes Wayne BUT whoever put this on a rap FORUM obviously wanted OPINIONS on the subject so gave him/her MY HONEST OPINION.

So pull the keyboard out your ass and stop typing bullshit.

EDIT: oh and before I forget lol