User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: Carter IV sells 964,000 in first week

Spoil Me With Loyalty™
    Battle Record
    22-2

Re: Carter IV sells 964,000 in first week

lady gaga outsold him her first week lul.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Baby needs to talk about the dumbing down of America Lil Wayne's music causes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lew-I's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Something fishy going on I think...

After listening to the CD when it leaked I didnt bother buying it because it wasn't good, C3 was miles ahead of it imho. Whenever I go onto a forum about C4 all I see is that people didnt buy it, they just downloaded the leak version. I just can't see how he sold near a milli without CM buying a chunk of the figures after bigging it up so much.

If he did REALLY sell near a milli with what is really an average album then he seriously does have a dedicated fanbase and fair play to him.

But I just cannot see it being possible.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-13

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post

After listening to the CD when it leaked I didnt bother buying it because it wasn't good, C3 was miles ahead of it imho. Whenever I go onto a forum about C4 all I see is that people didnt buy it, they just downloaded the leak version. I just can't see how he sold near a milli without CM buying a chunk of the figures after bigging it up so much.

If he did REALLY sell near a milli with what is really an average album then he seriously does have a dedicated fanbase and fair play to him.

well, I guess he does, and if there a fair amount of people here who like c4, imagine how many people outside of rb likes it..... rollingstone gave it 3.5 which is above average.... me personally I like the album....

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Word. I mean I rather see other artists sell that don't sell near as much. But I'm a Wayne fan. I liked the other album.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Word. I mean I rather see other artists sell that don't sell near as much. But I'm a Wayne fan. I liked the album.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    23-32

half those sells are tech n9ne fans
    ...Onslaught!

Quote Originally Posted by Lew-I View Post

god...you internet people are pathetic..i love how every one on the internet thinks they speak for every single fucking person who listens to hip hip rap w/e you wanna fucking call it..

jesus wake the fuck up..YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER, most people arent listening ot music going...

"OMG this nigga is single syllable rhyming he so wack...i mean dam his metaphors are so wack...and to top it off his got no multis"

guess what..most people listen to music to vibe to it..dance bob there heads. Every one on the net is obsessed with all that fucking bullshit but guess what out side the internet..NO ONE GIVES FUCK..

just listen Vibe to it..instead of nitpicking and complaining..STFU
    Last edited by ItoldUIwasFat; September 8th, 2011 at 04:11 PM

^Word..i like how people think its fake lmao hahaha based on a few threads on internet forums. This dude has the most dedicated fan base imaginable, stop bein a fuckin hater and just accept the dude is popular.

Battle Record
    1-8

I downloaded the leaked version before it was released, and bought it once it was. This is a damn good album. Yeah it's no Carter 3, but if it was then it would not even be fair for other rappers trying to make money in the business.
    Producer/Rapper PM me if you wanna get down and collab on anything, or if you want to buy a custom beat

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Noticeably F.A.T. View Post
    god...you internet people are pathetic..i love how every one on the internet thinks they speak for every single fucking person who listens to hip hip rap w/e you wanna fucking call it..

jesus wake the fuck up..YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER, most people arent listening ot music going...

"OMG this nigga is single syllable rhyming he so wack...i mean dam his metaphors are so wack...and to top it off his got no multis"

guess what..most people listen to music to vibe to it..dance bob there heads. Every one on the net is obsessed with all that fucking bullshit but guess what out side the internet..NO ONE GIVES FUCK..

just listen Vibe to it..instead of nitpicking and complaining..STFU
    how do you vibe to shitty beats, a obnoxiously scratchy voice, and the same 5 metas in every song? like how does his voice alone not annoy you?

it's not nitpicking when everything is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ThatKidCry View Post
    how do you vibe to shitty beats, a obnoxiously scratchy voice, and the same 5 metas in every song? like how does his voice alone not annoy you?

it's not nitpicking when everything is horrible
    You're an idiot dude...i dont really think this needs to be said again but you're still not getting the point. YOU do not represent Weezys fans. You listen to some of the wackest fuckin music i have ever heard, your sigs and comments in some threads are just mind boggling. If you dont like Wayne man thats fine but dont come in here acting all suprised and gob-smacked. The guy has a contagious voice, people love that shit..like it or not, the guy is on fuckin top. My personal opinion of Wayne? I dont like him much. I'd rather listen to a Nas or J. Cole etc. However if im on the liqours and with some bitches and friends and some wayne comes on then yeah ill bop to it..this was always going to happen and if he drops another album it will happen again. So just stfu man..
    Last edited by Anoroc; September 8th, 2011 at 09:00 PM

And since we're on the topic of nitpicking, i just listened to a few of your songs on your soundclick and you have an extremely boring flow, no emotion.. and a very droning/monotone voice. If i were you i would remove that corny ass talking on the beat shit. Also i'd like you to actually present a song that has the same 5 metaphors on it from wayne. I'd also be interested in knowing how you came to the conclusion that he has wack beats? I mean he works with some of the best producers in the game and has 1-4 club hits every year that need good production to bump in clubs.
    Last edited by Anoroc; September 8th, 2011 at 09:06 PM

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

I know a shit load of people off the net who don't like Wayne. This isn't just about the net.. lol, you're obviously another one of the dickriders - whether you like wayne or not. No body here is saying their opinion matters, it's a board where you express your opinions. That's the purpose of posting you fucking idiot. What's the difference between you saying in the the middle of a post while criticizing me and me saying it on it's own how it is? Lol. If you wanna try and be smart and logical on me with this shit and ask me why I give a shit, or why it matters, or saying it doesn't need to be said.... when you get down to it, music itself and everything you've ever had an opinion on (which happens to be me right now instead of the actual music on some homo shit) doesn't matter at all. NOTHING HAS A PURPOSE OR MATTERS but we all have an opinion and we're all entitled to it. Just like you'd rather voice your opinion on the people who hate wayne rather than the artist himself in a thread that is ABOUT that particular artist... I'm just expressing my opinion that, agreed, doesn't matter... you on the other hand are the idiot expressing his opinion on the people who "don't matter"...

and where does it say you have to be good at music to have a good opinion on it? I'd love to hear some of your shit.

Battle Record
    242-30

can't believe I found someone so fucking retarded that I had to explain what an opinion is. holy fuck this site is fulla nonsense now.