User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Anything Good For The 3ds/ds?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Anything Good For The 3ds/ds?

explain please...

what made it horrible to you....im really considering buying one just for that reason, so i want details...

wondering if id be better off just picking up a PSP instead...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic View Post
    Im not saying it did. Im just saying its paying full price for a side feauture of you know, full games. I'm not arguing that it wasnt cool its just too bare bones for me, and 40 bones is a bit much to ask for.
    and i said it is a full game. you should play it before you talk about it. instead of coming off sounding stupid.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    explain please...

what made it horrible to you....im really considering buying one just for that reason, so i want details...

wondering if id be better off just picking up a PSP instead...
    annddd.. CoD ports on handhelds have always been notoriously bad. from controls to just being buggy in general. you have to remember that these games often push a much better system. think of it like this.. imagine playing CoD4 on a ps2. it'd be bad. laggy. it's the same scenario with a handheld. they just don't hold the processing power needed. if you already own one then i'd say try one out. but don't buy the system just for those games. you'll more then likely be disappointed.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    annddd.. CoD ports on handhelds have always been notoriously bad. from controls to just being buggy in general. you have to remember that these games often push a much better system. think of it like this.. imagine playing CoD4 on a ps2. it'd be bad. laggy. it's the same scenario with a handheld. they just don't hold the processing power needed. if you already own one then i'd say try one out. but don't buy the system just for those games. you'll more then likely be disappointed.
    i was a big fan of FPS's on ps2...call of duty games included...i mean its not as if they just put the game on the handhld as is...they obviously had to change its performance and graphics to work within the systems limits...

im not expecting to have as great of an experience as on a normal console...and i dont really care about the graphics...

but if its fun, and playable...without comparing it to its more powerful counterparts then its good enough for me...

have you played any of them online???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

ive never played one online but i have a friend who did for a bit with black ops. he enjoyed it. i'd honestly say try it out. you can always trade it in for something else. but try to play one first before you buy it if at all possible.

Battle Record
    0-2

my niece has a DSi....maybe ill cop a used black ops and try on hers....

i dont want it for gaming at home...i just want it for when im out and about and im gonna be sitting somewhere for long periods of time...

i have 3 family members with cancer and i am the one who takes them all to their doctors appointments usually...

sometimes i sit in hospitals for 3-4 hours waiting with nothing to do but look at bitches asses....which never gets old, but would still be nice to switch up my time consumption...
    Last edited by Toobs; September 14th, 2011 at 05:08 PM

Rock you in the Face Sir Skiddz SoPhrenic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-15

Quote Originally Posted by FPS Cuba View Post
    and i said it is a full game. you should play it before you talk about it. instead of coming off sounding stupid.
    Dude I bought the game and played it before it came out when I was still working at Gamestop. Obviously our opinions are different, so I'll just leave it at that Im not saying shit based off reviews, I'll be the first to tell you I bought it and I liked it, beat about 85% of the missions and played online a couple of times. I just never felt I got my money's worth out of it.
    Hence Forward.. BURR!
    [YOUTUBE]seYxVBIsycE[/YOUTUBE]
    Just watch My Back, I got the front.

Battle Record
    26-5

Toobs why dont u get the PS Vita, cod is being developed for that

also what made cod4 crap on the ds was the use of the stylus and the d-pad, u had one screen up top, another down below

it was just too awkward