User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Suggestion on being able to vote.

Spits Fire
    Battle Record
    1-1

Suggestion on being able to vote.

I'm not saying I'm a beast, but there are a lot of peeps who are garbage voting for other people who are garbage lol. It's like they think these peeps who are trash are actually good, and give them their vote cuz it's what they'd spit even though it's horrible. They got shitty records, most are newbs, and are able to vote. I'm a newb myself, but I'd be willing to earn my right to vote. I say anyone who votes should have at least 20 wins, and the wins should be greater than the losses. Just a thought tired of seeing peeps lose who should have clearly won.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Suggestion on being able to vote.

its a matter of opinions dude, u may like a certain style but others may like soemthing else and yes even if its garbage, i just think thatd be too hard to do, im not a battler and dont even peep em but i can def see shitty ppl giving shitty ppl votes but thats how she goes unfortunately and the 20 win thing isnt really a good idea, what if someone battled alot of good ppl and is like 8-17 but most the losses were against top ppl....just gotta suck up the losses..
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spits Fire
    Battle Record
    1-1

Nah what I'm saying isn't related to styles, but some peeps don't even know what a proper punchline is, and saying it's hot lol. As for the 20 wins to vote I think that's a good idea only cuz it'll give peeps time to get to know how to battle, and how to set up punches, not make so many self statements etc. My main concern was to the newbs, so they shouldn't be battling the top peeps on this site anyway to chalk up quick losses.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Jak D. Ripherbs's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-3

Really i think a front line voting system should be put in, shit not only front line i think every league should have a system we all agree on
    Think I give a fuck what you herbs say
    When I got the nigga that you tryna be watchin my wordplay-jada