User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ness Lee VS 9DM BCB6: Portland

Battle Record
    3-2

Ness Lee VS 9DM BCB6: Portland

REALLY woulda loved to be back in the P for this joint... these two cats killed it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Ness Lee VS 9DM BCB6: Portland

ness lee is dope.. haha i was just gonna go look for this battle cuz was told to check it and whatta ya know its been put up on here
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

damn 9 went hard body on'em in the 3rd.. i feel 1st round was ness.. and the 2nd round was 9 along with the third.. shit was sick.. i wouldve felt offended in that third round if i was ness tho,lol.. im sorry 9 was killing him with racist jokes flip.. i laughed,sorry but i did.. shit was funny,but offensive.. good battle..

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

pfft offensive?? its a battle its meant to get at the other dude and offend them makes the lines hit harder if you know u strike a cord...id love more personals and shit that actually piss the other dudes off and make it mean something, thats why its good when two battlers who legit hate each other battle....nothing wrong with a little race jokes, im sure us white ppl get it alot at us, so dont dish it if cant take it...and ness seemed to take it fine
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    8-5
    Awards ABL Champion ABL Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by I-M-E View Post
    pfft offensive?? its a battle its meant to get at the other dude and offend them makes the lines hit harder if you know u strike a cord...id love more personals and shit that actually piss the other dudes off and make it mean something, thats why its good when two battlers who legit hate each other battle....nothing wrong with a little race jokes, im sure us white ppl get it alot at us, so dont dish it if cant take it...and ness seemed to take it fine
    true.. i wasnt saying offensive ,as whoa this guys is racist,im saying offensive as in harsh.. like good connecting upper cut type of punches.. but youre right.. white people do get the bad end of the stick in battles when it comes to racist punches.. like Math vs Iron.. Math used that shit thru the whole battle.. while Iron was killing him with straight up bars..

Battle Record
    13-2

good battle, but Ness Lee bodied. 9DM's third was hilarious though.