User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: NEW ADDED RULES <Open Mic Rules>

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    yea tru...........but like some of em are alrite...the ones towards real rappers n celebs r gay and shuld be posted in cypher................yo there's one major porblem why peep's get slept on its cuse they post is too long to read, i mean they might be dope as fuck, but no one wants to read an open mic thread for more then 5 minutes like they take up more then half the page...........

Its All Zen
    yes but if its long and dope
    a real writer will take the
    time to read it.....

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    every1 on this site is fuckin sleepin ,, i'm gettin tired of it

Battle Record
    2-0
    I shouldn't by theory be doing this...but oh well, sue me

God damn it, I can't get on my computer a lot
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    ^^^damn wats wrong wit her , , , , Her pussy bleeding or sumthin

Battle Record
    27-18
    yes sleeping is common
    here....
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Personally i think that open mics is dying.............aint no one replying to shit.............I am like da only cat replying to other people drops ......................and open mics never have alot of emcees in there

.~:\ForEver U-Neek/:~. EleMense's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-6
    Ai yo.....why the fuck do mods get ta post their open mics up as a sticky? This is givin them more views an replies than any other cat on this board.....to me.....they should be like everyone else an have their open mic posted with everyone else....it doesn't make it fair to all the other emcees.....nah mean???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1
    ^it's not that some of these dudes is mods...

it's because alot of these kids put up some dope ass pieces.. and get slept on... by these newbie ass kids.. with they're wack ass verses... and them dope pieces hit the third page.. and really get slept on... and no one gets to peep em.

both verses that were stickied... are possibly hitting legendary material.

so it's not no biased shit. cause were all equal by skill level.

if you drop a dope ass piece.. and i see it's getting slept on.. ill sticky it for a couple of days.. so people can actually peep yo shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Atetrack define'
    ya ya...tis a good idea...and to the comment of your the only cat replying...pssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....no ....tis not dying......it just takes time to write a dope peice,wich is why my latest peice is about 2 weeks old...coz i take my time......dont have tim eto be on this internet 24/7 posting shit...like these whack kids is....they just postin gbullshit...freestyles,no thoght no energy no effort drops,coz they caught in a mainstream shit,and its just polutin the board nahmean....thats the only problem,as i see it...cats that dont wan tot reply to shit coz they to busy watching they sitcom channel,waiting for the new episode of friends...beleive me,heads into the shit will reply...and reply with something you can think apon...its jsut that were outnumbered at th emoment by the newbie trend followers....dunno how to remove them...dont think you could...but yeah...

Atetrack define'
    im just wondeiring is there a way that someone could post only one new thread by themselves every day...or maybe every hou ror so...its just im seeing right now...about 10 verese by the same 3 people....an all they ar eis jsut quick no thoguht eystyles...or short ...very short writtens....this is why theres congestion,and ill shit gets slept on anheman...its an overuse of the new threads button by the same people...postin gnothingness...also i beleive thi sidea owould up the qualit of the open mic forum...forcing cats to write decent shit,because they woudl only get one post that day and theyd have to make it a good one...this would also give people an opportunity to peep other peoples verses more often then just writting their own all the tiem nahmean...jsut an idea...tell me wha tyou think...

Atetrack define'
    i dont mean one reply a day..thats just dumb,but one new thread created a day....for anyone that was gonna say something....it would also ease up the aount o fopen mic peices being dropped in ere daily,bu ti beleive it could help the sleepin problem thats developed lately...

.~:\ForEver U-Neek/:~. EleMense's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-6
    Ai yo....I hear Atetrack.....way too many cats droppin shit like:

This my freestyle....quick keystyle....here it is....

I hop on pop but cannot stop buckin them shots/
    See the wackness that I brought? Yea...it will never STOP!/

Shit like that.....it clogs the open mic....then ya get cats that get ill pieces...then noobs come in...an reply with "Nice drop" or "ill piece"

So I can understand on the sticky's....I just see Sands drops stickied all the time....so thats why I thought Id say somethin butters......thats all dogg......

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Originally posted by Atetrack define'
    im just wondeiring is there a way that someone could post only one new thread by themselves every day...or maybe every hou ror so...its just im seeing right now...about 10 verese by the same 3 people....an all they ar eis jsut quick no thoguht eystyles...or short ...very short writtens....this is why theres congestion,and ill shit gets slept on anheman...its an overuse of the new threads button by the same people...postin gnothingness...also i beleive thi sidea owould up the qualit of the open mic forum...forcing cats to write decent shit,because they woudl only get one post that day and theyd have to make it a good one...this would also give people an opportunity to peep other peoples verses more often then just writting their own all the tiem nahmean...jsut an idea...tell me wha tyou think...
    ^^^^Word..................Thats why I take a long time before Droppin a shit..........Becuase I usually make drops wit VERSES and CHORUSES.................but some of dem bitches spit every 2 seconds.........And tha tittle be "a short flow".....lol

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    yo brulor what happened.............i guess i didnt get my open mic MOD status