Showing results 1 to 15 of 40

Thread: NEW ADDED RULES <Open Mic Rules>

Battle Record
    2-0

Arrow NEW NEW<Open Mic Rules> NEW NEW

NEW RULES

No crew disses what so ever allowed...
    1 thread per day...
    If i see u are not replying to people's shit and that u post up threads i will delete em...
    The occasional FUCK [insert name here] diss is acceptable...
    If u get upset when someone critisizes ur work then dont have a cry, who cares, unless they do it to every thread u post, if that is
    the case then PM me

.................................................. .................................................. ................................ORIGINAL RULES
    Ok, we are being fairly lenient with the Open Mic. And for now if things run smoothly thats how things will continue to go.

·Mods will close a person's open mic if they find that they do not respond to anyone elses open mic.

·Do not post battles in here. Example: 'This is a battle I had with this guy, tell me who one.'

·Do not up a thread a thousand times please.

·If you see someone who has no replies, or 1 or 2, please reply to them before you reply to someone who has 5 or more posts (discluding their own "ups") (I'm not saying you have too, but it would be nice if you do...just think as though your one of those people who are getting slept on.)

·Do not beef with people inside their Open Mics. If you don't like the person, good for you...but do not beef with them inside their Open Mics. If I or Domain see you doing so, we will warn you. If you do it again, we'll delete your Open Mics, or freepost through out them, and make ruin them (yes I know we're mature...ok we'll probably just close them...)...And also, if anyone has anyone beefing in their Open Mic, PM Domain 9 or myself, Bruklor, please provide a link, and we will take care of things.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Domain, I was thinking, if things don't go too smooth, want to implement either the two link thing, or if the reply's are coming in good, we make something in the rules, saying like "do this, post this saying in your thread, so we can make sure you read the rules."

???
    Last edited by tRiLL; May 29th, 2003 at 03:08 AM
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    dats wat i do dawg , , , , everytime i see some1 witout any replies , ,i reply to their thread , , ,

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    yesm.......same here i always reply to cunt with 0-1 posts first

Battle Record
    2-0
    Good...Thank you, its appreciated (by all that get slept on)
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Yo bruk i got a question , , ,, , like wat if u make a song and u diss some1 u hate in it .............will that be deleted.................lets say u make a thread in open mics called "Diss to Bash".................. and u diss me in ur flow , ,,, , , is dat allowed

Battle Record
    2-3
    ^yes

And thanks to all the people trying to make Open Mic not such a slept on place... in my free time online I try to reply to as many peoples threads as I can... I've been lacking lately but plan on mass replying to shit

pz
    Artificial Intelligence
    *~P.U.R.E.~*
    Can't Fuck With Old School

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Damn Girl!

Battle Record
    27-18
    lmao at peeps wanting to diss people..
    PEACE...come on guys be nice..lmao..
    evolves plan is good. sticking dope
    pieces...anyone who enters open mic
    should have to peep the stickied ones.
    only good pieces get stuck. talent level
    will rise...just a thought
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

Atetrack define'
    nice setp,im sick of gettin slept on...by everybody...

Battle Record
    27-41
    yo, if that's the case why ain't all my shit a sticky.. lol, j/p.. I think we should go back to the old two replies per post thing.. how it was origionally, I never got slept on then, and I sucked ass.. now I'm one of the better talents on this page and people sleep like madddd....
    <center><a href="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/biasreport/16Bars-TopBanner.jpg" alt="16 BARS CANADA"border=0></a></center>

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^you're too whack , ,, ur shit can't be no sticky.....................juss playin dawg..........

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    we should be allowed to say someone's post is wack or tryhard gangsta if its the truth, i mean u cant just tell everyone that thier shit is good, i mean its just some critisizm, its not like its gunna hurt someone's feelings if u tell em they r wack its just the internet

Battle Record
    2-0
    Your completely right^ I see way to many "that was good" when the song wasn't good
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

Battle Record
    12-4
    u shld make open mic threads like battle threads...like u cant just write........that was ill keep postin,,, like make a chrecter limit on here as well, cuse i mean its annoying u just see that was i'll and then thats it n u look for like good replies like

yo i liked these lines
    ............................... good cuse of the wordplay vocab etc

na'mean just hear me out

I sing the body electric. Maven.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-12
    the fact is that a lot of people with the one line or even worse, one word replies don't even read the piece.
    But if we implemented the same rule as battles, no one would comment here at all.
    wordperfect?
    ..o0Pure0o..

flump
    you should do something to stop all these stupid ass "diss" tracks. if someone has beef they should go battle. there is all these diss tracks and hey are knocking down al the real open mics and its makeing the open mic look like shit, if i was new here and seen all these diss tracks" i wouldnt come back.