User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: We should have a Graphic Section

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

We should have a Graphic Section

I have already PM'd a few of you regarding this issue, but please voice your opinions.

We are currently attempting to get a Graphic Section in place instead of being mixed with member pictures and sub-forumed underneath it. We are doing this in attempt to increase activity within the graphic designers that we have and to recruit new members. If you would like your opinions to be heard, PM me back so that I can make that happen.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

Re: We should have a Graphic Section

i think the gfx members should have their own section. i beleive we use to have a gfx section anywho and it would benifit greatly...rb i mean.
    especially having a sotw and stuff like that, its not fair to the graphic members imo....i v/yes to gfx section
    AI

Battle Record
    0-2

i think there should be a section for that too....dont really get the reason why its mixed with member pictures in the first place...

Battle Record
    124-23

It's been requested & denied various times, but I'm going to push for it relentlessly.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Boobs View Post
    i think there should be a section for that too....dont really get the reason why its mixed with member pictures in the first place...
    It's like that because it has been given a push before to gain activity, but ultimately failed due to lack of dedication.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    16-5
    Awards PC HOF OM HOF

place a poll on here illy....make it like a petition
    AI

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

i think its only fair, the graphic makers are the most unfair treated people here yet we have everyone from smoka to token to newbies coming to us asking for sigs and shit constantly. yet it cant have its own section thats why i dont post in there cuz i can never really find it tbh so most people has to pm me or vm me for a sig or a graphic of any sort when itd be much eaier if i could do it in the forum for graphics

also id liek to add the sig of the week isnt fair either u limit the abilities of the person making the sig. the sig of the week should be the best sig maker and not be told to make a box sig with blended or grunge background. sure u can have a theme but let his imagination go wiled wit the sig n dont limit the shit. every week the sig looks the same because of ur restrictions n limits

sig of the week is a joke because its not the best sig makers its only the ones who succumb to ur rules.

Battle Record
    124-23

Looks like we have recieved a bargain.

There is now a Graphics Forum on the main page, in order to get our own category... we need to show increase in activity

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    124-23

I'm closing and moving this into finished business so that it doesn't take away from SOTW.

Add & Follow

·