User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: "wyzdumb" aka whiz dumb AKA PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

"wyzdumb" aka whiz dumb AKA PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT!

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: "wyzdumb" aka whiz dumb AKA PRONOUNCE IT RIGHT

listening... quality isn't too good....not a fan of the voice...you sound pretty new on the mic.... kind of sounds like you're reading it sometimes...but sounds like you have potential.... 2nd verse is better....lyrics is cool...this is decent....

I love the beat and jazzy feel to this....the delivery needs a lil wrk meaning you got to keep it smooth, by structuring the rhyme so that it fits perfectly within the song....I like the lyrics themselves, because ur talking bout something real,i.e. truth, goal-reaching, and dreams...Nice drop man, there def. needs to be some polishing in delivery but overall good stuff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

this is hot! old school feel too i like this alot!
    5/5 rating! holla back homie!
    linkz:

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!

This is decent. The beat is nice and smooth. Your flow isn't bad but it could be better in my opinion. Lyrics aint bad either. Just keep working at it.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

this track :
    first time i let go and just did what i felt...... the tangent i go off on that 360 degree is my favorite part artistically. keeping flow wise i gave up..... but i feel like i explained what forced me into it...... im kinda trying to explain the struggle of being into your own thing while everything else says "DO THIS!"

Battle Record
    3-2

I like this beat, cool vibe... it kinda suits your voice too... your delivery coulda been a little more lively though... lyrically it's pretty cool, flow started out better than it ended... I like the concept though...

I like your style a lot man, pretty basic flow though. Dope name as as well. Sometimes you sound a bit like sage francis to me in a weird way. As said before second verse is def sicker. Digging the storyline too, overall not bad at all

yhnx for the feeed

Cool beat an older vibe with the jazz mix
    Good cadence on the beat the flow could be smoother though
    a few times near the end lost of breath
    1st verse is the best the rest you don't have the great breath control

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8318924

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

This beat's dope, homey.

Thought you approached this track decently. The flow has a couple of rough patches, and your breath control could use some work. The delivery has potential. Just need to tighten up the mechanics of your flow so it allows to use that energy I hear seeping through ya voice more efficiently.

The material's not bad. From what I got of it anyway.. overall, if you put more focus into a few key areas (chorus, breath control, emotion, and a LITTLE more of an interesting concept) you could of had a cool track on your hands. Still good to see ya around. You're one of the only cats on RB I check regularly in this section to see what's new.

5/10

Keep at it.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut