User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: Rishi P - Keep It Real (Album Track)

Get Familiar

Rishi P - Keep It Real (Album Track)

[SOUNDCLICK]10770358[/SOUNDCLICK]

[YOUTUBE]Qa4JKMLfqXk[/YOUTUBE]

Title pretty much explains the track, was taking a few subliminal shots at some people I know personally and a few at the "industry".

Feed Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...018/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...872/index.html

Leave links I'll return feedback!
    Real life experiences told through music

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download/Stream my latest project, 1Life EP @

Get Familiar

Re: Rishi P - Keep It Real (Album Track)

Zzzzzzzz

Feeeed please

Battle Record
    3-6

Returning the Feedback.

Dark beat, nice. Average flow, average emcee stuff, good though.

I do it for the art i aint tryna get a deal, haaa lol. thats the part people forgot

Fuck the swag movement? haaa lol. all good, i get you.

not bad, good venting stuff.

7/10

Keep dropping.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

fitting beat for the concept, im feeling your lyrics, i agree with you and am right there with alottt of what you saying.....flows not too bad, delivery is cool, could have a few more angry ish moments....hook is kinda simple i was hoping for something hyped....
    ...fuck the swag FAD

good shit tho i def like what your saying in this...you are keeping it real dude, kinda inspired me to make a track similar lol
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Get Familiar

Thx fellas

I think your flow was actually pretty sick, your vocals went right along with the beat. You went in on some parts, but I think if you would have more aggression to grab peoples attention, I would have given it a 9/10 but I give it a 8/10. Nice man

The beat is pretty tight. The flow is semi-basic but still sounds sick! I like the puns you used and def agree with some of the things you said. Overall good drop man!
    I'd like to see you do a lighter beat, a more mellow calm type thing. If you decide to do one PM me so I can make sure to see!

Hit me back fam http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...73#post8223573
    Prez', 19.
    Youtube.com/wyzemusictv

Get Familiar

Good looks

I like your lyrics man but I don't quite understand your beat. I thought that would be to add something, cuz I wanted to do a remake of this melody and imagined it differently lol
    Your flow actually pretty sick. As a whole its dope man! I like it!
    If you write more songs, then tell me.
    Check out my rapcore beat:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...24#post8224124

^
    ^

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I like the emotion in the track, and the chorus is nice and simple, fits the concept well...I like the opening to the second verse, starts off strong and the imagery there was pretty good...The mix is well done too, Im feeln the track man...when u get a chance rtf...http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...817/index.html

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

Get Familiar

Thx for feed will hit links tonight after work

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

:::Reserved for feed:::

Ill edit this up later, i cant listen at work

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    27-18

Good delivery, your flow is on point, content is there. There are certain concepts I feel like you could have expanded on, or rather made more hard hitting and to the point, it's like you're telling instead of simply showing. Up your confidence, you got the flow, just find that beast inside yourself and roll with it. You're definitely off to a good start in terms of expressing yourself and getting the stress up from off your chest. Keep rhyming, you got it!
    follow me on Instagram @updowndaps

BRITISH EMCEE
    Battle Record
    1-1

Im on my phone at the moment bro, I'll feed this when im back on computer in an hour or so
    [YOUTUBE]PwEay96U2dQ[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

i respect it.. 3/5 rating.. holla back..
    linkz:

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!