User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: story of my life

story of my life

[SOUNDCLICK]10937368[/SOUNDCLICK]
    beat my missing person...me on everything els...
    leave some feed and let me no what u think and ill rtf
    each verse is a true story bout me...

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ml#post8218016
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...18021&posted=1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: story of my life

The beat is really different. I don't know wether to like it or hate it. The drums are hard though. Has a really old school feel to it. Your lyrics were pretty good. You got a good storytelling voice. The ending of your first verse was kind of rough. You rushed it a little bit. When the beat dropped at 1:04 and you came back in that was dope. Your delivery sounds like it was straight from the early 90's during that lil part. Which was pretty dope. The hook was okay. Overall your quality could use some work but this was a solid drop. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...763/index.html

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I'm not a real fan of the beat. However, I do think that you flow very well on it. I got nothing bad to say about the lyrics or anything else for that matter. Just not my style of track. Good work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

man, you know me i love this diffrent shit. I dwell in this shit. Verse is dope. I like how you keep switchin shit up. tried to make waves the current was too strong. haha word.

man, i dig your shit cuz you do your own thing.

chorus is ill to me, i like the effect you threw on there.

as the song keeps going i like how the beat switches up.

cool track man.
    Milk Man

thanks for the feed...

You've Earned a Custom Title! HollyJo's Avatar

you have a nice flow to this, i really do like this beat! love the pauses in it and all the different changes it has, feel free to pass it my way lol.
    Check my latest tracks!

Battle Record
    3-6

Reverse sample on the beat, thats pretty cool.

Same topic of average Emcee shit, its pretty cool. I suggest working on delivery and presence.

You have alot of multi's and such, good control of your flow for the most part.

The dark comedy line is a dope contrast.

Keep dropping.

6/10

Battle Record
    3-6

Reverse sample on the beat, thats pretty cool.

Same topic of average Emcee shit, its pretty cool. I suggest working on delivery and presence.

You have alot of multi's and such, good control of your flow for the most part.

The dark comedy line is a dope contrast.

Keep dropping.

6/10

thanks for the feed ill rtf after work

The instrumental is different. I like the unique sound.
    I like when it switched to the "walkie talkie" sounding part. Good transition. Great job man, not bad lyrically either. Music is expression of self, and you show the feeling right.

thanks for the feed ill return the favor later on tonight uppen for any more feedback is there is any

Damn this is dope, i rate this 8/10. It doesnt matter to me if it doesn't seem all that old school, you got to get with the times and thats somthing you have done, which is smart, no offence all of you, old school is dope. It feels like a song i've heard off of Konviction by Akon. the only thing i dislike was the insanely high voices, they had nice tune but they were to high pitched for me to not notice.
    this is my first review, so don't criticize me

I am NO G, i am white, call me a cracker, IDAGF, i never claimed to be a G, cause to be honest i ain't one.

You've Earned a Custom Title! King Bunzy's Avatar

the slang is too proper.. but the lyrics are straight and the beat very simple .. (mary j real love drumline) 2.5/5 rating! holla back!
    linkz:

Greatness Outlast's Fakeness!

thanks for the feed uppen for any more..maybe if there is...hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Crazium View Post
    Damn this is dope, i rate this 8/10. It doesnt matter to me if it doesn't seem all that old school, you got to get with the times and thats somthing you have done, which is smart, no offence all of you, old school is dope. It feels like a song i've heard off of Konviction by Akon. the only thing i dislike was the insanely high voices, they had nice tune but they were to high pitched for me to not notice.
    this is my first review, so don't criticize me
    um...idk what ur talking about...r u being ironic? i sound like akon? that is...not true... thanks for the feed but im very comfused...
    uppen